Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Late Late Show - 23rd. March 2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

kilns wrote: »
    I now live and work in Switzerland and recently there was a referendum put to the people to increase workers holidays by 2 weeks. This was overwhelmingly defeated, without any campaigning, the reason for the defeat was the Swiss people all agreed it would lead to Switzerland becoming less competitive. This would never happen in Ireland, Irish people by nature are selfish and believe they should not pay for anything. They should pay the tax for for a better country in the next few years and take a leaf out of the Swiss book!!

I dont know the Switzerland situation but do they pay a stamp duty similar to here? If they dont...with it pass overwhelming without any campaigning? Apples and fondue.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,072 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is she on to take viewers from Tallafornia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

she should leave him
    hes using her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

She is pure trash.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

wud love 2 spank the daylights outta her

Hi Ryan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Red21

But how do does she feel about the household charge? get to the point tubs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Does Tubs weekly stimulating reading consist of OK, hello, etc, and is he just making up the stuff of being a foreign politics scholar, for all of this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

To quote my mother whenever she hears stories like this.............................'I don't know where people get the time.....or the inclination' always makes me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I can't believe we are paying to watch this sh1te :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

MrsD007 wrote: »
    There is talk that they will be able to receive our details from the likes of the ESB and Bord Gais.

How do they plan to distinguish between which bill holder is a property owner or a renter?!
    I rent, but my bills are in my name, not my landlord, will they be cross checking each bill with a land registry or something?

I love the way yer man kept stressing, this money is ring fenced for local amenities, its going back into your community etc etc. No mention of the fact that the reason its needed is cos they took the money that used to fund these amenities and sent it to the EU to pay of bank debt! :rolleyes:

And as for the amenities in my local estate....the one that the developers have washed their hands of cos they have no money, so there is no maintenance of the lawns, or the burst water pipes in winter 2010 due to their shoddy work to begin with, and the local authority conveniently refuse to take over the management of the estate either!
    So what benefit will i get for my €100?! The residents committee already want a yearly fee off everyone for lawn maintenance cos the developers stopped doing it last year! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

ThisRegard wrote: »
    The enough is enough argument is old skool funny.

But you have you arguing on one hand that it's not fair because everyone is paying the same the first year, and others in the same thread arguing they're not going to pay because they'll be put on a register in order to scale the fee in subsequent years. It's highly unlikely a person living in a bedsit actually owns it so they're not obliged to pay it.
    To paraphrase Mayor Clancy, you people don't know what you want.

It's a individual choice to pay. I've no problem with you paying it. I won't be paying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Is she on to take viewers from Tallafornia?

Tallafornia looks the Frontline compared to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭baldbear

The look of hate from tubs is classic. god shes worse than p flynn.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I can't believe we are buying to watch this sh1te :mad:

Trash.

Pure filth.

Disgusting.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

This is pathetic:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭tonyangelino

monkey9 wrote: »
    I loved it when Jim Bowen would start counting out the money and then say 'it'll take me a couple of minutes to count this out, see you after the break!!"

And look at what you cuda won..
    even if you do live in london........speedBoat-szx5d2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I love when a chatshow interviews a creepy fan, shows the song then a quick glance back at the creepy fan being all creepy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭applehunter

Is it over yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Anyone ever had an affair?

lots of ppl step away from their keyboards:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Awful interview... it's like he asking her questions to fill out a form at the social welfare office..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

monkey9 wrote: »

Ha thought of that as i was typing it. "Mentallist"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Has the LLS turned into a Jeremy Kyle for celebs show,who is on next week Ronan Keatings bit on the side

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

This woman is disgusting. End of story.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Make the horrible lady go away please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

People, seriously turn over to BBC1 right now.....Sport Relief.... Very humbling while being entertaining too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Why am I still watching this??:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Jesus, this is boring!!! It sounds like being on a bus and overhearing a conversation!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ha ha good man DLB

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

"someone like her" brass neck or what

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭applehunter

Have they discussed Ryan's penis?

Advertisement