Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Balding at 17, time to shave?

• 22-09-2014 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm 17 been losing hair since about the age of 15/16... It's mainly my hairline receding but it's becoming obvious that I'm also thinning.
    Should I cut my losses? (Literally) and just go for a buzz.. Maybe not full shiny dome but a buzz cut..
    I've kinda got a weird head shape (caused by a birth issue so no point complaining)
    Should I still shave it if I've an odd head shape?

(When I say it's obvious I mean my temples are thin and fuzzy, hairs shorter there and it's just thin in general compare to my usual thick coarse hair..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

As we all know too well here on BGRH, bald men are sexy. Chicks dig smooth.

Do it.

I have what can only be described as an egg-head. A badly shaped, egg-head, with a few pointy-outy bits (I may be exaggerating here somewhat).

Just do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

I have what they call a large head (medically proven) shave it off and start working on the best ****ing beard ever

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Shave it off and get on with your life. You'll have more time to become rich and successful, and get harassed by hot women. Then it won't matter anymore if you're pretty or not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭susanlinda823

I actually think guys look good with shaved heads. Embrace it, rock it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭billy100

You will analyse this everyday until the day you go for it, Once it's done it's done and you won't spend all your time thinking, Will I wont I,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Shave it off,if its very noticeable its the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Balding ain't too bad man, take a look around you! guarantee you there'll be at least one or more balding heads in your line of sight, so you ain't the only one, welcome to the team. As my da used to say: " God made a few perfect heads... On the rest he put hair! " :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭manjosh

You have an awesome dad.@dramatik Lol

Advertisement