Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Digiweb limerick mast

Options
  • 21-11-2014 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Anyone any idea where Digiweb Limerick mast is?

Ray K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

It may depend on where and what you are using. I think Metro uses RTE 2RN Woodcock Hill. There are two other masts on Woodcock Hill, used by various things, as far as I know, nothing to do with Digiweb.

Since there is no user installable Digiweb Fixed Wireless and they always check that the signal is adequate, I'm not sure why you are asking.

Explain to Digiweb what you want.

Metro is only sensible if you can't get UPC (via cable), or if your DSL (via fixed phone wire) is slower than 4Mbps.

The range is 10km and strictly Line of Sight.

Advertisement