Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing Teacher Required

• 16-01-2013 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

I'm in the process of looking for a vocal coach in the Dublin area. I'm a soprano and a music undergrad student with a background in choral music. I feel that I've lost touch with my classical training somewhat as my voice has matured. I wish to pursue a Masters in Musical Theatre after my degree, so I'm looking for a teacher that appreciates music in its many forms, just as I do. I'd like to begin classes sometime around the beginning of March.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,522 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

There's one up at the top of O'Connell Street on North Great George's Street. It's call Bel Canto School and HERE is the link to their site.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with this school and only know about it through a friends of a friend. No idea whether they are good or bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cinderelli

Shield wrote: »
    There's one up at the top of O'Connell Street on North Great George's Street. It's call Bel Canto School and HERE is the link to their site.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with this school and only know about it through a friends of a friend. No idea whether they are good or bad.
    Thanks for your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cinderelli

Seems reeeally dodgy, actually ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Waking-Dreams

Advertisement