Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LL Weekend Meet Up 21st/22nd Nov

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Other, please specify
    Its at the bottom of grafton st used to be judge roy beans

really want to go to one of these LL meet ups, but can't do this saturday :(

Next time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Karine

could someone just wait for me at the spire coz I'm not sure Ill find the right bar and that's my first LL meet up... :rolleyes: I know graffton street but not sure about the bar...

Other, please specify
    Karine do you know the molly malone statue at the bottom of grafton st? its a few seconds from the bar so someone could definitely meet you there. I've no idea when i'll be in so i don't want to promise to meet up with anyone until i know.

If you are at the molly malone statue looking up grafton st you will see the bar to the left of graton st next to subway.

yeah I know the mole malone statue! ok so Ill wait her if a girl can just meet me there it will definitivly help me;) thanks Lola

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Dublin_Andy

the porterhouse just at the end of grafton street is savage. u can hav great banther there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

The Porterhouse
    Right ok then, I will meet all the new people, including you Karine at 8.30pm at Molly Malone. Is that ok?

ok no pb thanks :)! see you then I am delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

the porterhouse just at the end of grafton street is savage. u can hav great banther there :D

you don't actually have to attach a photo to every post lol!

Other, please specify
    sshurrup yes he does!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

btw if you're goin the Porterhouse on Grafton St you won't really get a few tables together unless you're there by 7 or so, maybe 8 pushing it. I'm sure there's a few of ya's who wouldn't mind starting off a bit earlier than usual:)

you don't actually have to attach a photo to every post lol!

yeh i should stop that lol but im jus showin that im not a fake profile or some pervy stalker etc etc :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

yeh i should stop that lol but im jus showin that im not....some pervy stalker etc etc :D

I think it might be having the opposite effect. ;)

Showing up on Saturday should be enough to establish your credentials, however we believe everyone here is genuine until proven otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭BKtje

JaneyMc wrote: »
    Grafton Street. The one in Templebar is crap.
    We are not amused!! :p

I play football down the road so i'll drop by afterwards for a while. How long depends on how tired i am after football really as my legs might be lead weights and since there no seats in there after 8 i'd probably be in agony :p

That is as long as there are no objections :)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MissyN

The Woolshed
    Right ok then, I will meet all the new people, including you Karine at 8.30pm at Molly Malone. Is that ok?

Can I get in on this ?? Its my first LL nite out too so it'd be great to meet up beforehand. It mite be a good idea to get a phone number just in case....if possible please....:)

infact which day was decided upon in the end :p:o

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Saturday 22nd

Cheers sister zaphora. No football that night, i'm sure ill stop by at some point (or possibly all) for a drink or two (or ten).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

The Woolshed
    Sniffle, sob... I wanna go :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The Woolshed
    What in the name of God is up with your obsession with Coppers? :pac:

I will never ever enter that establishment, I mean all I have heard is that it's the place you go to if you are looking for a one night stand and it's always jammers.

I utterly agree, well said.

• Advertisement

The Porterhouse
    MissyN wrote: »
    Can I get in on this ?? Its my first LL nite out too so it'd be great to meet up beforehand. It mite be a good idea to get a phone number just in case....if possible please....:)

Not a problem, pm me we'll sort everything out.
    shellyboo wrote: »
    Sniffle, sob... I wanna go :(

Why can't you come? :(

The Woolshed
    Not a problem, pm me we'll sort everything out.

Why can't you come? :(

Lack of fundage :(

The Porterhouse
    I'm also broke, so I'm thinking of either drinking little, drinking nothing or pretending I have money drinking lots and deal with the consequences on Sunday.

So, come anyway!

The Woolshed
    I'm also broke, so I'm thinking of either drinking little, drinking nothing or pretending I have money drinking lots and deal with the consequences on Sunday.

So, come anyway!

You're a temptress Ms Mc. You're a temptress.

However, by lack of fundage I mean I have in my possession a rambler ticket, whatever food is in my fridge and about two euro... so I really, really can't. I am not capable of sitting in a pub and not drinking!

The Porterhouse
    :( Well if you inherit some money by then or something, you know where we are.

The Woolshed
    :( Well if you inherit some money by then or something, you know where we are.

Yes, I may be 'inheriting' some from my Dad (read: begging him for some) before the weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Other, please specify
    I'll prolly pop along and I shall bring another viking to the party:D

Do you plan on pillaging the porterhouse?

shellyboo wrote: »
    Yes, I may be 'inheriting' some from my Dad (read: begging him for some) before the weekend :D

dont back out. you ll only regret it when everyone says how deadly it was... :D

• Advertisement

Kya1976 wrote: »
    I'll prolly pop along and I shall bring another viking to the party:D

Hot Viking boy???
    Do I want to hear what they think of Irish women? ;)

Advertisement