Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Inflatable Sofa Chairs for concerts e.g oxegen

• 19-05-2005 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Inflatable Sofa Chairs for concerts e.g oxegen.For sale. 300. Ideal for oxegen and other big festivals, parties etc. great business oppertunities Will deliver anywhere in the country. Priced depending on the ammount of chairs purchased.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

are they €300 each or do you have 300 of them? and you should put this in the FS General forum or FS Music Equipment (well not reall music equipment)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

do people actually pay 300 for sofa chairs that they more than likey loose afterwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

This is not a free advertising forum. Nor is it the for sale forum.

Ban this sick stunt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

I presume he has 300 of them based on the message...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Well if you think that you'll be able to sell these chairs without buying a pitch from the promoter you have another thing coming.

However, the inflatable furniture has to be the most lucrative of all the concessions. The chairs are "flat packed" so you can get 1000's into a van and trailer, couple of bottles of compressed air from BOC and pay a few kids a ton a day (plus they can watch the concert). The chairs inflate in seconds and you throw them out at €5-€30 a pop. You also know that inflatable chairs can't be brought into the venue and that 90% get left behind. Bling bling

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

BrianD wrote:
    Well if you think that you'll be able to sell these chairs without buying a pitch from the promoter you have another thing coming.

However, the inflatable furniture has to be the most lucrative of all the concessions. The chairs are "flat packed" so you can get 1000's into a van and trailer, couple of bottles of compressed air from BOC and pay a few kids a ton a day (plus they can watch the concert). The chairs inflate in seconds and you throw them out at €5-€30 a pop. You also know that inflatable chairs can't be brought into the venue and that 90% get left behind. Bling bling

last 2 years we brought in inflatable chairs and even fold out metal chairs and never had any trouble but then we are extremely good looking people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rigout

Sorry that i didnt make my message clear! Yes we have 300 of them for sale. As i said the price will vary depening on the ammount that one person may buy off us. Thanks alot. sorry for the mix up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rigout

hello.
    Just wondering if you have any idea who the promoter of the oxegen festival is? I tried the mcd website but there was no mention ofd oxegen as a main event on the homepage, should i just e mail them anyway? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

rigout wrote:
    hello.
    Just wondering if you have any idea who the promoter of the oxegen festival is? I tried the mcd website but there was no mention ofd oxegen as a main event on the homepage, should i just e mail them anyway? cheers
    try digging around on www.oxegen.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

rigout wrote:
    As i said the price will vary depening on the ammount that one person may buy off us. .

I guess price will go up with inflation too........

(oh, sorry... but I just had to!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭deecom

whiskeyman wrote:
    I guess price will go up with inflation too........

(oh, sorry... but I just had to!)

lol

trust you to come up with that!! :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement