Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Shower Help

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭greasepalm

some power showers need a large tank in attic to run those showers,i have a mira and triton and when getting the triton in had to get a tank fitted,in a water cut i can still have my shower as tank was full.
    that is why he mentioned pressure.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64811056

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Zara79

Thanks

But this one is electric, which will heat the water itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭crazy_kenny

Some areas have low water pressure and the electric shower needs a pump in the unit to help keep enough water for shower to run like the mira elite. Those two showers are the same. They get water from a storage tank in the attic.

Other electric showers run off mains water and have no water tank supplying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

They are suitable for any house which has a stoeage tank, and are wired independently back to your fuse board.
    Btw both companies are part of the Grafton group so you should be able to get the shower at the same price, neither are sourced in Ireland Davies bring them in from the UK & supply PJM with them.

Advertisement