Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Freelap Timing system for sale

• 25-08-2015 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am selling my Freelap timing system and I thought someone in here might be interested.
    Great for sprint training or lap timing. You place one pole at the start, another at the finish. You can use the 3rd pole for split times. The timer starts as soon as you start to move and automatically records your time when you pass the finish pole.

The watch can also be used in a pool with the poles on the pool edge.
    Sorry if this is considered spam.

I am selling one Freelap watch and three poles. The price is 250 euro.
    Here is a link to the adverts ad with a photo.

Contact me through adverts for more info. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 d_b

The system wouldnt let me post a link but the item number on adverts is 8723856

Advertisement