Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Football Tips Thread v3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

rossit wrote: »
    hi tip sorry to be a bit of a dumb but what are you actulaay betting on what are the numbers in brackets thanks

Tip 1 is for home team (Helsingborg) and numbers beside players is for games played/goals scored

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Double:
    BTTS in Stjarnan v Fram
    Dudelange -1
    @ 2.06

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Anyone had a look at the European games this week?

Considering St. Pats @1.50. Beat the same team 2-0 at home in the Europa League before.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

almost 100% confident this will come in ,have missed these teams games recently and noticed theyv been involved in goalfests and havent got on

over 1.5 1st half line in Molde 2 v Kristiansund and same in Hacken u21 v Qvding u21 2.16.. also worth small stakes on 2.5 1st half line in each,double is 11/2

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

seanhynes wrote: »
    almost 100% confident this will come in ,have missed these teams games recently and noticed theyv been involved in goalfests and havent got on

over 1.5 1st half line in Molde 2 v Kristiansund and same in Hacken u21 v Qvding u21 2.16.. also worth small stakes on 2.5 1st half line in each,double is 11/2
    Took the middle of that combo.
    Over 2 at both

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Halmstads -1 @ 7/5

Looks decent.

Feyenoord lost Karim El Ahmadi to Aston Villa.
    Very early PL tip... watch him for cards.
    Not a dirty player but doesnt pull out of a tackle.

22x yellow in 91 matches for Feyenoord.

inforfun wrote: »
    Took the middle of that combo.
    Over 2 at both

swede youths goina scupper it:mad:

The joy of doubles....

Kristiansund has won all matches this season.
    Molde not exactly fantastic so i thought Kr -3 handicap @7,5 was worth a gamble :confused:

Rosenborg 2 - Buvik about to start. Should also have some goals.

The joy of doubles....

Kristiansund has won all matches this season.
    Molde not exactly fantastic so i thought Kr -3 handicap @7,5 was worth a gamble :confused:

Rosenborg 2 - Buvik about to start. Should also have some goals.

sorry bout that, watch it be a 3-2 or 4-3 2nd half then,crazy youth matches:mad:

• Advertisement

sorry bout that, watch it be a 3-2 or 4-3 2nd half then,crazy youth matches:mad:
    No need to be sorry
    Had placed those bets before i read your tip.

Been on all those teams for a few weeks now. Mostly with profit, mostly just goals, no result betting in those leagues for me.

sickening anyhow, had the 2.5 line in that molde 2 match,gone to waste, expect a good few goals in rovers shelbourne tonight hopefully

that games suspended on 365 rosenborg 2,2up ffs wanted to do 1.5 line

Technical issue i suppose. All the score keeping sites have it 2-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Feyenoord lost Karim El Ahmadi to Aston Villa.
    Very early PL tip... watch him for cards.
    Not a dirty player but doesnt pull out of a tackle.

22x yellow in 91 matches for Feyenoord.

U know much about this player never heard of him any idea what can expect from him next year

Well, he played 4 years for the team i support so i know a thing or 2.
    Last year was his best year at Feyenoord. 1st year he was crap.
    Wasnt the best period to be a Feyenoord player, financial difficulties and bad results

So i dont hope he needs a year at Villa to get used to a new club.

Not a player full of tricks but very useful, works his arse off and is an intelligent passer off the ball. I think he is a bargain. But like i said, he will run into a yellow card every now and then.

Halmstad -1 Asian
    Shelbourne v Rovers over 2.5 goals
    Uni De Chile v O Higgins over 2.5 goals

50 on at 5.2

halmstads usually win their home games by 2 clear goals chancing them seeing as their playing mid table falkenbergs and the bottom two bets dont need too much explaining,usually provide quite a few goals in their games

Double:
    Valletta -1
    Inter Baku -1
    @ 3.12

Possible (probable) goals galore at 16.30

Fana - Allesund 2

Spain for the Olympics?

Squad looks strong enough:

Goal: David De Gea (Manchester United, Eng), Joel (Atlético Madrid), Diego Mariño (Villarreal).

Defenders: Mikel San José (Athletic de Bilbao), Jordi Alba (Barcelona), Martín Montoya (Barcelona), Álvaro Dominguez (Borussia Mönchengladbach, Dui), César Azpilicueta (Olympique Marseille, Fra), Iñigo Martínez (Real Sociedad), Alberto Botía (Sporting Gijón).

Midfield: Javi Martínez (Athletic de Bilbao), Ander Herrera (Athletic de Bilbao), Koke (Atlético Madrid), Thiago Alcántara (Barcelona), Oriol Romeu (Chelsea), Isco (Málaga).

Attack: Iker Muniain (Athletic de Bilbao), Adrián (Atlético Madrid), Cristian Tello (Barcelona), Rodrigo (Benfica, Por), Juan Mata (Chelsea, Eng), Álvaro (Espanyol).

4 of those will be dropped though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Is Paddy Power down for anyone else? Be down for ages for me...

Better be back in time for the Portugal match...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

BKC wrote: »
    Is Paddy Power down for anyone else? Be down for ages for me...

Better be back in time for the Portugal match...

yeah dow here as well bee dow a good while alright

what portugal match?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

what portugal match?

u19 euro championship i think

@inforfun

Are Twente going to use their best players for the game vs Santa Coloma or are they just gonna use their reserves/youth team?

I'm tempted by Twente to score over 4.5 goals @ 1.70...

Didnt read anything about it so far in the papers but if that other crowd from Andorra that is playing now, is anything to go by, Twente could field the chairman and coffeelady and still the over 4,5 should be fine.

I ll keep an eye out though and if i see anything on it, i ll post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Spain for the Olympics?

Squad looks strong enough:

Goal: David De Gea (Manchester United, Eng), Joel (Atlético Madrid), Diego Mariño (Villarreal).

Defenders: Mikel San José (Athletic de Bilbao), Jordi Alba (Barcelona), Martín Montoya (Barcelona), Álvaro Dominguez (Borussia Mönchengladbach, Dui), César Azpilicueta (Olympique Marseille, Fra), Iñigo Martínez (Real Sociedad), Alberto Botía (Sporting Gijón).

Midfield: Javi Martínez (Athletic de Bilbao), Ander Herrera (Athletic de Bilbao), Koke (Atlético Madrid), Thiago Alcántara (Barcelona), Oriol Romeu (Chelsea), Isco (Málaga).

Attack: Iker Muniain (Athletic de Bilbao), Adrián (Atlético Madrid), Cristian Tello (Barcelona), Rodrigo (Benfica, Por), Juan Mata (Chelsea, Eng), Álvaro (Espanyol).

4 of those will be dropped though.

What odds are they? Might have a punt.

@3.5 on Bet365
    Brazil is @3

I'm going big on this double for Tuesday:
    Valletta
    Dudelange -1
    @ 1.49

I don't use the word "banker" very often but it should really really be a banker.

Valletta (champions of Malta) vs Lusitanos (champions of Andorra):
    I watched Valletta last year vs the champions of San Marino and they were easily the better side (won the first leg 3-0), and Sammarinese football and Andorran football are about the same level imo.
    After that, they played vs the champions of Lithuania and lost 2-3 and 0-1, I watched the return leg and they totally outplayed the Lithuanians and were really unlucky not to score.
    They have Michael Mifsud in their team, the best Maltese player ever who used to play for Coventry.

Dudelange (champions of Luxembourg) vs Tre Penne (champions of San Marino):
    I've seen Dudelange a few times in the CL qualifiers and they're a decent team, I watched them against the champions of Slovenia last year and they played well even though they lost 0-2 and 1-3.
    Prior to that they played vs the champions of Andorra and won both legs 2-0.
    I'd be shocked if Dudelange didn't win this game by at least 2 goals.
    Double:
    BTTS in Stjarnan v Fram
    Dudelange -1
    @ 2.06

Get in! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

pp will be fairly dishing out the freebets tomorrow for the site being down all evening, and fone a bet not giving odds on live games. Usually the obligatory sob story email does the job for me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement