Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale - Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 3

• 03-08-2015 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

I'm selling my almost brand new Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 3 (images in the attach). I'm saying "almost brand new" because I did use them for exactly 21 km and the reason was - I forgot my running shoes for triAthlone and had to buy something on the spot. After the race I didn't wear them once because I'm using Nike FlyKnit and don't plan to change that.

I'm willing to give them out for €90 (not even taking into account how much I payed for them on the spot, with short google search I think this should be around 20% discount which seems fair, right?) + even deliver in Dublin area (or meet in South Dublin or city center).

EDIT: size 10 USA, 9 UK, 44 EUR

Advertisement