Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

smilernjl wrote: »
    what's that like? never had it myself

It's like garlicy and hot. Goes lovely with chips :o
    Posy wrote: »
    I've never had a prawn. They look icky.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Actually its all ok, nobody in the class fully prepared the case and we're all getting a lecture on it now!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Actually its all ok, nobody in the class fully prepared the case and we're all getting a lecture on it now!
    Load of slackers! ;)

Load of slackers! ;)

You call that slacking? You haven't seen me in action! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

ah ok, don't think would like that myself, don't like garlic and spicy food. I really like chips though

• Advertisement

smilernjl wrote: »
    I really like chips though

My hero! :D:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

jammstarr wrote: »
    My hero! :D:o

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey there people

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

grrrrr. being told the outcome of a telly vote yoke whilst watching the results portion - in this case the eurovision semis, and the mother smart arsey says to mike murphy on the tellybox, don't worry you get thru. ergo she read it on facebook or something. coulda swung fer her. hate being told who's thru before it happens. always stay off the fb until after results shows if i have taped them.

anywhooo bed for me. gotta get up early to sort meself for the weddin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good night helen

• Advertisement

Hey there people
    Hi Wolfie. :)

Night Helen!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey wolfie, night helen

Hey Posy and hopey

How is everyone? :)

How is everyone? :)
    I am not dead

I am not dead
    Nor am I. :D

Today, on the 22nd May 2012 I did not die, nor get struck by lightening.
    It was a definite success in my book.

Nor am I. :D

Today, on the 22nd May 2012 I did not die, nor get struck by lightening.
    It was a definite success in my book.
    That a good thing. I gonna be happy to finish with work after tonight. Roll on the wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Note to self, never eat Centra's take on the Mars bar after a certain hour again :(

I'm almost dead. I can't handle these long classes, I don't have the attention span. I didn't eat anything proper today either.

I'm almost dead. I can't handle these long classes, I don't have the attention span. I didn't eat anything proper today either.
    I has discovered that proper nutrition is necessary if you not getting enough sleep

• Advertisement

What about when you are getting too much sleep?

But proper nutrition is important in general, I'm just lazy and poor! And hence- fat and tired!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bad mood. Bed time. :( Night all. Have a pleasant evening.

What about when you are getting too much sleep?

But proper nutrition is important in general, I'm just lazy and poor! And hence- fat and tired!
    My apporoach is eat at least 3000 calories a day. Balanced diets can suck it
    Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Bad mood. Bed time. :( Night all. Have a pleasant evening.
    Good night Jane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Night Jane, hope you're ok.

Am watching a movie here, kept flicking.between a few, couldn't decide for a while :p

What's up Jane?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Fed up being treated like a child at 23. I won't go into it. I just wish I could move.

Good night Jane!
    Hope you get everything sorted out. You won't be stuck in this situation forever. xx

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Fed up being treated like a child at 23. I won't go into it. I just wish I could move.
    I take it you still live at home. I know your parents don't see what they're doing probably but I'm guessing a very big part of them can't handle the fact you're all grown up. It will get better though even though it doesn't look like it now xx

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I am not dead

I am.......

• Advertisement

Oh I couldn't count calories!

Home now, but one of my housemates is having tea with a friend in the kitchen and I don't wanna go in and eat cause I'm super weird with my food :o Don't question my crazy! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement