Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭jc_eire

Hal1 wrote: »

You're a legend, made my day! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Natashaholohan

My car radio has gone onto locked mode after 10 attempts to enter a code which is not working on it the model number is M008802 can any one plz help me unlock and give us a code which will work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paultronix

My car radio has gone onto locked mode after 10 attempts to enter a code which is not working on it the model number is M008802 can any one plz help me unlock and give us a code which will work :)
    ok heres what to do,
    radio off,press and hold button 6
    turn on radio
    release button 6
    at this point you will have another attempt to enter the correct code which is as follows 1-9-4-7,
    job done.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Natashaholohan

paultronix wrote: »
    ok heres what to do,
    radio off,press and hold button 6
    turn on radio
    release button 6
    at this point you will have another attempt to enter the correct code which is as follows 1-9-4-7,
    job done.:)
    A big thank you myself and my bf ran to the car and hy presto radio working no more awark silence :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PadPower

Hi Guys

can anyone help me out with my code. The serial number is M118627. Assistance would be much appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

PadPower wrote: »
    Hi Guys

can anyone help me out with my code. The serial number is M118627. Assistance would be much appreciated!

5716:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PadPower

mondeoman2 wrote: »

5716:)

Super..thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Jcastle

Hi, I entered the code that is in my service log, original garage sticker, and it has been refused. I only have 4 attempts left.
    It is the 6000 CD radio, 2001 Mondeo. Where do I find the serial number mentioned in the messages above?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paultronix

remove the radio and it will be printed on the top and side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 007.DDL

My Ford radio serial start with V 023444, what is this unlock code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 bird23

hi just wondering can you help me with a code for a ford mondeo serial number v027019 :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Hi guys, I changed my battery in my car during the bad weather but now I need the code for my ford focus 6000 CD radio.
    I found out the serial number is M124694
    Could you find out the code with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

I tried out that software on the first page of this thread. My antivirus gave a warning with this software but it still worked like a charm!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MAU1977

Hello, i got a 5000 rds SERIAL: m161015

I will really appreciate your help!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 007.DDL

MAU1977 wrote: »
    Hello, i got a 5000 rds SERIAL: m161015

I will really appreciate your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Try this 8437.

Can anybody help me, mine is V 023444??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bird23

Can anyone help me with a ford mondeo v027019

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

007.DDL ---- Your code of 8437 is wrong. I can supply it but only if you pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

007.DDL ---- Your code of 8437 is wrong. I can supply it but only if you pm me

The code he gave for the M number in the post he quoted is correct??

• Registered Users Posts: 16 impalingnubs

Don't get locked out... Just take the radio out, copy down the serial and whatever relevant information is on the sticker. Call up the Ford Dealer and explain to them what has happened and provide them with the serial. They will give you the unlock code for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jenlor

My Ford fiesta has a radio, serial number M039266, that requires a code! Help please.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭kirving

8193 should be the code!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Jenlor wrote: »
    My Ford fiesta has a radio, serial number M039266, that requires a code! Help please.:)

Try 4160

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jenlor

Thanks for trying Kevin but I'm afraid it didn't work. Just making sure I posted the right serial: M039266

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Jenlor wrote: »
    Thanks for trying Kevin but I'm afraid it didn't work. Just making sure I posted the right serial: M039266

Thanks

It's 4160

• Registered Users Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭kirving

Sorry, Collibosher posted the correct code, 4160. I typed the serial number in wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭davlacey

try 4160 then 5

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Operator

Hi,

Can anybody help me with the radio code for a Ford 5000RDS serial No: M321184?

Any help would be much appreciated.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Operator wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anybody help me with the radio code for a Ford 5000RDS serial No: M321184?

Any help would be much appreciated.:confused:

3767 should be the code! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Operator

Thanks very much, bang on the number!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 mondeo2003

Please help. I need code for radio CD 6000 - FORD MONDEO 2003.
    Serial Number: M241788.Part no 3S7T 18C815. I look forward to your prompt reply.

Advertisement