Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wakeboarding in Dublin

• 05-01-2012 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'll be in Dublin later this year and I'm hoping to do some wakeboarding. Does anyone wakeboard in Dublin?

I'm happy to chip in for gas and if I know I can wakeboard I'll bring my wetsuit and board if needed.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Jerry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

'dublin wakeboarding' in google should provide more than adequate information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SprintST

Thanks for the google suggestion but...

...2 of the top 3 google posts are from 2009. The third website is closed until April. I didn't think it would be too hard to find wakeboarders in Dublin but so far I'm striking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,233 ✭✭✭✭ted1

No decent lakes and the sea is choppy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Try the IASC in Summerhill (40mins outside of Dublin).
    http://www.wakeboardingwaterskiing.com/

or GoldenFalls at Ballymore (same distance)
    http://goldenfallswaterskiclub.com/

Get it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭diegowhite

IASC run a 210 on their lake there nice, nice boat and nice spot, we run our boat of dublin bay when the weather and tides play ball though it's not been playing ball with us.

• Advertisement
Advertisement