Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are you circumcised?

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Years ago Doctors and health nurse said I needed circumcision, thank God my parents decided to leave it untill I was older. I'm still intact, stretching excercises is all that is needed. If I neglect the excercises it can tighten again but I'm holding on to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I reckon thats the line for me. Barring the obvious, the need to consciously remember to stretch my foreskin would be enough for me to part with my hoody...too much effort!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,276 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

milod wrote: »
    Hope I haven't scared you off...

No way in hell I would go through that without total unconsiousness through industrial strength anaesthetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Dumb

Got it done when I was younger. Went to the doctor with a sore throat. Then he decided to check all over. Poped down me underwear. Rubbing around and all. He checked and found the skin couldn't go over the head. I didn't get an erection. Checked my other side for piles too. I was grnd there. Poped up the underwear again.

Had the operation 2 weeks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Dumb wrote: »
    Got it done when I was younger. Went to the doctor with a sore throat. Then he decided to check all over. Poped down me underwear. Rubbing around and all. He checked and found the skin couldn't go over the head. I didn't get an erection. Checked my other side for piles too.

hold on a second, you went to a doctor with a sore throat...and he decides to check "down below"......sounds a bit odd:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

fryup wrote: »
    hold on a second, you went to a doctor with a sore throat...and he decides to check "down below"......sounds a bit odd:confused:

As Maude Lebowski once said about a doctor: "He's a good man..... and thorough."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭horizon26

Had it done when I was very young.Dont remember anything about never even really think about to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

What are these "medical reasons" people talk about ?
    Has it something to do with not being able to fully retract the foreskin ? Is the cause of this due to not retracting it before hitting puberity or is that irrelevant ?

fryup wrote: »

In those days there were no raised eyebrows. It was just done!:pac:

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    What are these "medical reasons" people talk about ?
    Has it something to do with not being able to fully retract the foreskin ? Is the cause of this due to not retracting it before hitting puberity or is that irrelevant ?

Could well be. Also things can get caught up there. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Actually, according to this : http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/beauge2/
    there seems to be a link between phimosis and masturbatory practises.

"they roll the penis between two palms or between one hand and another surface such as the abdomen, the thigh, a table, the edge of a chair or the toilet".

The toilet!!

Is it any wonder people get diseases.

I always thought it was odd to be circumsized and not a lot had it done.... od eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Had it done at 22 for medical reasons phimosis. Can say it's much better now one year on. Brother had it done at around same age so must be hereditory.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭Barr

Dumb wrote: »
    In those days there were no raised eyebrows. It was just done!:pac:

How long ago are you taling about ? seems odd procedure for a sore throat

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Anthony16

Yes.had it done wen i wz bout 4 or 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Joshua99c

No, i don't need.

Advertisement