Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Drummer 22 with experience looking for band

• 10-06-2008 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all,

instrument: drums
    musical interests: zeppelin, pearl jam, nirvana, smashing pumpkins, rhcp (just because I listen to grunge doesn't mean I am tied to those genres, I'll try anything I am asked to (musically(these brackets are getting confusing now(or are they???????!!!!!!))).)

looking for: a band in Limerick, covers or originals. I don't care how old you are as long as you can bang out a few songs!

equipment: Very Good Equipment, Own Transport.

PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested.

When I say Limerick, I mean anywhere in and around Limerick city, or suburbs or county. Even Ennis and Shannon in Clare would do me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CAERWYN

Please feel free to contact us and we can discuss things further. We can arrange a session at our rehearsal place to try things out; originals and some covers.
    E-mail; contrawave@eircom.net

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ochiara

i know this post is old but i dont suppose you're still looking for a band?????? we're looking for a drummer............

Advertisement