Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bass player

• 08-01-2009 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all, experienced Dublin bass player with Vocals own gear and transport looking for covers band for gigging! If interested let me know cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 whitefunk

you only interested in covers????

• Registered Users Posts: 21 natem17

Hi dude, my name is Nate. Im a member of Dublin based alt rock/ metal band
    Chambergames. We are looking for a new bass player as our is not up to standard. We have just returned from playing the virgin Atlantic music Fest in Barbados. We are confirmed to play the festival again this year along with someother international fests. We are currently in talks with a major label so we are looking for a very capable bass player and a fast transition as things are developing quickly. You can check out material at www.bebo.com/chambergames or www.myspace.com/chambergames. Plenty of videos online. We are looking for commitment and talent so if you feel you are what we are looking for contact me.

Advertisement