Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Band Members wanted to start a young Dublin band

• 30-11-2013 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, the last band I was in I couldn't find a bass player Rythem guitarist or a singer(that was determined to stay). I'm 15 and have playing guitar nearly 2 years and bass nearly 1, but prefer playing guitar. I'm into everything, whatever goes; Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Paramore, AC/DC, Kings of Leon, Arctic Monkeys, etc...
    Really just Good Music.

So oviously you need to live in Dublin(I live in 5),
    Well need a drummer, singer, bass player and rythem guitarist.
    Age range would be about 13-17,
    Must have equipment,
    And must be determined to start gigging, trying to make it big and start making original songs after a while.

This need to be people who want a band and play for people. If you know anyone around 13-17 who want to be in a band who are good then ask them.

Thanks, PM me if you're interested,
    J.

Comments

Advertisement