Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

THE ROBOTS Kraftwerk Tribute Band

• 26-10-2013 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Folks, you might not be aware but theres Kraftwerk Tribute Band in Dublin ;)

Debut gig will take place in Dublin's famous venue VooDoo Lounge on 22nd November 2013. Confirmed support band for the night is well known Dublin based, electronic act - PolyDROID. Tickets are available from www.tickets.ie.

1385208_563145590400301_191700349_n.jpg

more info: www.therobots.me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mensch Maschine

Great. I just seen a poster for this. I missed Depeche Mode last night and was a little bummed but this brightened up my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Great. I just seen a poster for this. I missed Depeche Mode last night and was a little bummed but this brightened up my day.

Depeche Mode is in the Odyssey Belfast tomorrow 7th November and Saturday 9th November in the o2 Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭popepaisley1

where are these guys from?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AmeliaKoko

The Robots are from Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭popepaisley1

is this their first gig? have they played anywhere else in ireland? id go see them in if they came to galway!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 AmeliaKoko

Yeah first gig for them :) You can contact them via www.therobots.me :))

Advertisement