Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Frozen Synapse - Multiplayer Squad Based Strategy

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Anyone else have the game crash on them?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Never, been playing on a Pentium 4 PC here too, works great.

Also, won my first online match in the first attempt \o/

Vidja:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

grizzly wrote: »
    I've not heard back from Limericks, so if anyone else wants to go halfs let me know.

I've got a friend code going, send us a PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

pljudge321 wrote: »
    I've got a friend code going, send us a PM if interested.

He bought the game, I PM'd him earlier...

Ive a code too if anyone wants to split....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

I'd be very interested in going halves with someone for this game, but forgive my naivety... how would we actually split the money? PayPal?

Probably a stupid question, I know but I'm in work and tired!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

Undead wrote: »
    I'd be very interested in going halves with someone for this game, but forgive my naivety... how would we actually split the money? PayPal?

Probably a stupid question, I know but I'm in work and tired!:P

Yeah Paypal, it works out as €10 each, I have the game bought so i have the friend code ready to go. Send me a pm if your interested.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Myself and Gonzo had a game last night. Very tense stuff, I went all out and tried to pick him out from across the map but he managed to pick me off, the fecker :pac:

I picked off his first guy after he went out into the open and I took him down at a window. I took his second guy down in the next turn as I moved my guy down to the next room and he was across the hallway.

Could not find the third guy, found out after the match he was trying to flank me from the top of the map, so it was a lucky win for me :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Myself and Gonzo had a game last night. Very tense stuff, I went all out and tried to pick him out from across the map but he managed to pick me off, the fecker :pac:

I picked off his first guy after he went out into the open and I took him down at a window. I took his second guy down in the next turn as I moved my guy down to the next room and he was across the hallway.

Could not find the third guy, found out after the match he was trying to flank me from the top of the map, so it was a lucky win for me :pac:

Turning off timed victory for the rematch!

that bloody campaign level where you start in a room and have to stop the enemy entering it (sleeping quarters) is a bollix!

• Advertisement

Check this out....

http://forums.mode7games.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2888

Nuketown from BLOPS! and office from CS...

FBD509F215F27E3EC0D33EF4F2D7DB2ACDBB043E

Edge have a review for it now.
    9/10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

I'd be interested in a copy if anyone wants to split!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 michael_tia

I'd go halves with someone for this game just pm me to sort it out,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Bought it tonight and its great. I have a spare copy if anyone wants to send me half the price of the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Old thread, excellent game.

Anyone still playing this? I'm just getting into it now, and feared I was too late to the party, but it still seems fairly active. And there could well be a wave of new players breathing life into it again, as it launches on iPad this week (it has crossplay functionality, so you can have pc player vs ipad player, with an android version on the way too).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Old thread, excellent game.

Anyone still playing this? I'm just getting into it now, and feared I was too late to the party, but it still seems fairly active. And there could well be a wave of new players breathing life into it again, as it launches on iPad this week (it has crossplay functionality, so you can have pc player vs ipad player, with an android version on the way too).

I still play from time to time. Usually for a few mins at lunch. I'm still rubbish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

I still play from time to time. Usually for a few mins at lunch. I'm still rubbish!

I know the feeling :D

If you ever fancy a game with someone also rubbish, my in-game nick is the same as here :)

Advertisement