Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dairy Milk Double Chocolate

Options
  • 18-05-2007 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else tried these? I had one last night and it was the most disappointing new chocolate bar I've tasted in ages. I was expecting it to be really chocolatey, but the filling didn't taste of much at all. A regular bar of Dairy Milk would have been far more satisfying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

the whole cadburys range is kinda disappointing now, none of them taste like they used to!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Bring back Wispas!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Had one a few months ago, didn't think it was that great really. The filling is the same as the chocolatey filling in the Cadbury's Chocolate Roll and it looks lovely alright but it's not that great in the bar :( I haven't had one since.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Very disappointing! And way thinner than a normal Dairy Milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah i got one last week.it was horrible id never buy it again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Where has the mint crisp gone!!! In my opinion the nicest cadburys bar but is becoming increasingly more difficult to find stocked. Nigh on impossible to find in the bigger E1.10 bars too.

Anyone else noticed?!?

Advertisement