Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My dog has cancer of the tongue

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

Marijame, I'm so sorry to hear about your darling girl but you were with her to the end and she knew how much she was loved. I don't know if you've seen this verse before but thought I'd post it for you as it's brought me comfort when I lost my girl last year. RIP beautiful girl. xox

Rainbow Bridge

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor.
    Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance.
    His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.
    The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

.....Author unknown....

• Registered Users Posts: 26 marijame

Thank you all so much, we're absolutely devastated and heartbroken, we loved her so much.
    When she was falling asleep we told her it was ok to let go, that she could run forever now, safe from pain and fear and described to her a place that sounds exactly like Rainbow bridge, (although I had never read this verse before) it gives me great comfort to think of her there, thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

marijame wrote: »
    Thank you all so much, we're absolutely devastated and heartbroken, we loved her so much.
    When she was falling asleep we told her it was ok to let go, that she could run forever now, safe from pain and fear and described to her a place that sounds exactly like Rainbow bridge, (although I had never read this verse before) it gives me great comfort to think of her there, thanks again

Oh this is so sad, ive tears in my eyes :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maritamyles

i just got news my dog has cancer of the tongue i am so devastated he only has half a tongue he can only drink water from a waterhose i am gonna miss him so bad but i am going to have him euthanized

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Sorry to hear your bad news maritamyles, but as this thread is over two years old I'll close it now. You're welcome to start a new thread on the subject if you wish.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement