Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Isotonic wrote: »
    Muster 23\20 . great bet lads

was on the handi so cheers,what ya thinking tonight?

what we think about ireland later on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

I've been getting loads of missed calls from this number...I've been working all day everyday so I can't answer...but I googled the number there and it appears to be Boylesports head office (0429393000)...why could they be ringing me for? I've had an account with them with ages ann never had any problems etc. There is nothing up with my account and unfortunately I haven't won a major amount in cash that needs confirming or whatever :rolleyes:

Muster 23\20 . great bet lads

Not hearrd from ya in awhile iso,any bets tonght or for the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

Some advice if ye can. Got €10 free bet for the machine in PP. Stuck it on
    a 5 team accum. It returns €202, waiting on stoke tomorrow for it to come in.

I fancy stoke tomorrow, hull playing in the europa midweek and bojan and diouf up front. But i would feel foolish if i didnt lock in something.

All i can see is €40 on hull @ 6/4 returns €100
    €35 on draw @ 11/5 returns €112

so for my €75 investment ive profit of €25 hull win, €37 draw, €117 if stoke win.

Or just let it ride and see if i can nab something inplay.

Any help would be great.
    Cheers

(p.s. for some reason i love the idea of shafting PP with a free bet)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Some advice if ye can. Got €10 free bet for the machine in PP. Stuck it on
    a 5 team accum. It returns €202, waiting on stoke tomorrow for it to come in.

I fancy stoke tomorrow, hull playing in the europa midweek and bojan and diouf up front. But i would feel foolish if i didnt lock in something.

All i can see is €40 on hull @ 6/4 returns €100
    €35 on draw @ 11/5 returns €112

so for my €75 investment ive profit of €25 hull win, €37 draw, €117 if stoke win.

Or just let it ride and see if i can nab something inplay.

Any help would be great.
    Cheers

(p.s. for some reason i love the idea of shafting PP with a free bet)

FWIW I cant see Hull winning tomorrow.. For a €10 free bet id let it run to in play and if stoke are up by one but under pressure I'd be covering then. What id do though, best of luck with whatever you go with

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I placed a 50euro bet on 1st half basketball result and got payed so i withdrew the 50 back to my cc, i then had another bet with the profit of the basketball game and that won too so i then logged off, i then logged on again and my balance was zero, i have since found out the basketball result lost, can they stop the 50 from going back to my cc? It was ladbrokes btw

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

All depends on when they make the transfer and to where.

Not much you can do than sit it out and wait what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I just checked and the 50 euro withdrawal has been approved, luckily i withdrew it cos the bet lost:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Just followed inforfun on twitter. Entertain me now sir.

If anyone likes a bet on tennis, I fancy Kyrgios today. Playing Youzhny, who on his day is amazing, but he's getting on a bit, might struggle to cope with the young mans raw power. small to medium stakes. Don't go mad, he's still young, but future world #1 if he wants it.

• Advertisement

Just followed inforfun on twitter. Entertain me now sir.

If anyone likes a bet on tennis, I fancy Kyrgios today. Playing Youzhny, who on his day is amazing, but he's getting on a bit, might struggle to cope with the young mans raw power. small to medium stakes. Don't go mad, he's still young, but future world #1 if he wants it.

Won 3-1

Won 3-1

Yea was on him a few times , he looks decent , the games I seen him play he was getting allot of aces, was it the same today?

Yea was on him a few times , he looks decent , the games I seen him play he was getting allot of aces, was it the same today?

He had 30+ as far as I remember. He's a beast for 19. I've been tracking him since I happened accross him in a challenger whilst he was just 16, even then he was causing people a lot of trouble.

The Aussies have been working very hard with 3/4 young lads and they're bearing the fruit now. Kyrgios, Kokkinakis and Jordan Thompson will all be top 50 players, with Kyrgios looking the real deal. They just need to keep his attitude in check, he's a bit hot tempered, but seems to channel it quite well. They don't want another Tomic, so are chaperoning him closely.

He had 30+ as far as I remember. He's a beast for 19. I've been tracking him since I happened accross him in a challenger whilst he was just 16, even then he was causing people a lot of trouble.

The Aussies have been working very hard with 3/4 young lads and they're bearing the fruit now. Kyrgios, Kokkinakis and Jordan Thompson will all be top 50 players, with Kyrgios looking the real deal.

Yeah I've noticed him Aswell,a beast on the serve.What's the Twitter page you where on about

Yeah I've noticed him Aswell,a beast on the serve.What's the Twitter page you where on about

Oh just noticed inforfun had his twitter page linked in his signature, so gave him a follow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Isotonic

Not hearrd from ya in awhile iso,any bets tonght or for the weekend?

Hi mate rugby season is back and I like Northampton to cover the 10 points against Gloucester but my main bet is the Anthony Foley coached Munster to set down a huge marker. -11 at evens

Hi mate rugby season is back and I like Northampton to cover the 10 points against Gloucester but my main bet is the Anthony Foley coached Munster to set down a huge marker. -11 at evens

anything tonight?

anything tonight?

Have backed Quins to beat sarries 6/5

Have backed Quins to beat sarries 6/5

On to the next one,ha.

On to the next one,ha.[/quote

Lol didn't see that coming. Ah well onwards I go

• Advertisement

what ya fancy today

Any thing we should be backing Iso?

Any thing we should be backing Iso?

Two stand out for me to night. Gloucester -5 ulster -5. Medium Gloucester large ulster . Medium double. Love Ulster team.

Two stand out for me to night. Gloucester -5 ulster -5. Medium Gloucester large ulster . Medium double. Love Ulster team.

need Gloucester to pull off a miracle for some major profit if not just a break even night.

need Gloucester to pull off a miracle for some major profit if not just a break even night.
    small win . Ulster are a cracking team. even below par they more often than not get the job done

small win . Ulster are a cracking team. even below par they more often than not get the job done

Break even for me,if you are going on anything tomorrow can you let me know ,ill take a punt with ya.

Break even for me,if you are going on anything tomorrow can you let me know ,ill take a punt with ya.

Good punt on Edinburgh at 10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

quiet like the 11/8 with bet365 on clermont winning on road today, such a solid defence that hasn't conceded a try since week 1 so odds against for one of the better road trips seems fair.

manafana wrote: »
    quiet like the 11/8 with bet365 on clermont winning on road today, such a solid defence that hasn't conceded a try since week 1 so odds against for one of the better road trips seems fair.

Looks good I'm in. Also backed an ospreys card at 11/10 v Munster (ladbrokes)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Looks good I'm in. Also backed an ospreys card at 11/10 v Munster (ladbrokes)

didn't know what do this game not seen much of munster this season with the messed up tv coverage. Had clermont as a 4/5-10/11 shot

Advertisement