Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any Social Basketball in Cork?

• 22-12-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

How it going?

Does anyone know of any weekly pick up game goin in or around Cork city that needs a player?...Haven't played in a while but would love ta get back into it...Or if theres a few out there that might be interested in startin up a weekly game get in touch.

Nice waon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JackPCBC

check out Casualballincork on facebook mate

• Registered Users Posts: 4 skippymccann

Thanks for the reply but theres no page I can find on facebook with dat name...Any chance you could post the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JackPCBC

https://www.facebook.com/groups/258610937638646/?fref=ts

Add me too facebook Jack Plonczynski

• Registered Users Posts: 4 skippymccann

Nice one...An done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bar84

Alright lads, there is about 5 of us (at various levels) who play in monkstown during the summer but are very keen to get a full game going once a week. Would we be able to get 10/15 between us to maybe play Thursday nights??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 tyoty

Moving to Cork and looking for pick-up games in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kirsten N

Hi. I'm looking to play social women's or mixed basketball in East Cork or Cork city. I played competitively for many yrs long time ago and would love to take it up again but purely for fun. Does anyone know anywhere that has such a group going? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PepitoPepito

Hi guys, I'm looking for ballers too :) I found a court at Churchfield which is fine. My game definitely is rusty but I'd like to play once a week for fun! Feel free to send me PM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PepitoPepito

Hi guys, I'm looking for ballers too :) I found a court at Churchfield which is fine. My game definitely is rusty but I'd like to play once a week for fun! Feel free to send me PM :)

Advertisement