Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jazz Musicians Wanted in Cork

Options
  • 07-05-2014 4:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm part of a duet that plays together once or twice a week. We play guitar and violin.

We thought that it would be cool to jam with a few other people so if you play any instrument that is different to ours feel free to reply.

A typical jam would consist of:

I'll Remember April
    Afternoon in Paris
    Tune Up
    Blue Bossa
    Autumn Leaves
    A Blues
    A 'Rhythm Changes' Song
    Long Ago (and Far Away)
    Girl From Impanema
    Night & Day
    All of Me

plus other tunes. So if you can accompany or play through changes drop a line. :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 212 ✭✭HobbyMan

We are back jamming from next week if anyone wants to join us.

Just send a pm. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gpaul

Hi,
    I would be interested in adding congas to your music. Perhaps we could give it a try to see if it works - depends however on which nights you meet up to perform/rehearse?
    Many thanks
    Paul, Cork

Advertisement