Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rock & Metal Ticket Thread

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Im selling 2 standing tickets for Journey and Foreigner in the O2 11 th June.pm can give tickets in Limerick or Kilkenny or Dublin

100 for the pair pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Long shot, but anyone have a Wacken ticket for sale ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

Tickets are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I'm after 2 tickets for Maiden in Belfast in August, Would prefer standing but would accept seating

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

So apparently, I won a pair of tickets to the Golden Gods awards. I got an email saying I won and it seems official. Even if I was going to be in England at the time I couldn't be arsed enough to go so if anyone in London or willing to travel to London on the 13th June wants them, they're up for grabs!
    Damn, I really wouldn't mind these, I'm not sure if I'm able to get down South to London for June 13th but certainly if nobody else takes them I'll be delighted to oblige my fellow Boardie!:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Im selling 2 standing tickets for Journey and Foreigner in the O2 11 th June.pm can give tickets in Limerick or Kilkenny or Dublin

100 for the pair pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Angry Troll

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Long shot, but anyone have a Wacken ticket for sale ? :D

I have one Wacken ticket for sale and would part with it for face value. Bought it right after last year’s festival but it turned out I cannot make it to Wacken this year. PM me for details if interested.

I have one Wacken ticket for sale and would part with it for face value. Bought it right after last year’s festival but it turned out I cannot make it to Wacken this year. PM me for details if interested.

Sweet, you have a PM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I have 2 Wacken tickets to go for facevalue (E130) if anyone is interested - can sell together or seperate

Keep that thought ;)
    I know someone who might be interested, I'll check it out.

As for Angry Troll: You made a Swedish guy very happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Angry Troll

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    [...]

As for Angry Troll: You made a Swedish guy very happy :D

nice, i did indeed have the impression he was really happy to have a ticket...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭juliancallan

Dillinger Escape Plan
    Got a spare ticket to this, the guy I was supposed to be going with has work :( PM me if you're interested, €20 for the ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bobsvoices

anyone got a wacken ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

bobsvoices wrote: »
    anyone got a wacken ticket?
    There was someone selling one on MI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I've got an extra ticket for The Dillinger Escape Plan on wednesday. Only looking for €15 (it cost me 22.50) and I can give it to you right before the gig :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

From here:
    DrumSteve wrote: »
    Due to an unfortunate series of events I cannae go to this this evening... I have 2 tickets for sale... Only looking for cost price so thats €40.

* Normally i'd never stick an ad up in here but I realise the people who come in here genuinely like the music in question so i'd rather it went to you guys*

After 1 standing ticket to Rammstein if anybody can help

scudzilla wrote: »

Bump ;)

For Sale:1 ticket to Mastodon/Dillinger Escape Plan/Red Fang in Bristol on 5th Feb, 15 euro

After (up to) 3 STANDING for Dropkick Murphy's at Vicar Street if anyone can help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

a guy i know in my college is trying to sell one for €100 if thats any help saw the sign up in the students union. if you want the details pm me.

a guy i know in my college is trying to sell one for €100 if thats any help saw the sign up in the students union. if you want the details pm me.

No thanks, sorted now for Rammstein. (Wouldn't have paid over fave value anyway)

Still looking for 3 standing for Dropkicks though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

No thanks, sorted now for Rammstein. (Wouldn't have paid over fave value anyway)

Still looking for 3 standing for Dropkicks though

ya thought 100 was mad myself to be honest

Still after up to 3 standing for Dropkicks on Feb 9th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Looking a Rammstein standing ticket. Please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

1 Rammstein standing ticket available.

Not me, but a friend - €80 (face value of this particular ticket)

looking for a ticket to Mark Lanegan next month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LStevie

Anyone know of two tickets for The Boss going for sale for July in the RDS?

Reply to me if you know of anyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whadafook

Ticketmaster still have them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

whadafook wrote: »
    Ticketmaster still have them

No they don't ;)

"We currently do not have any tickets on-sale for Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band."

Advertisement