Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rock/Metal Gig of the Year 2014 NOMINATIONS

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

scudzilla wrote: »
    Seems like Machine Head may not make the cut, only 1 nomination

A worthy nomination.. Both their gigs!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Gonna have to go with kreator now!

Solid show also, DME had a stormer this year well gigs in general especially in the Academy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Manaslu

Only one winner as far as I'm concerned:

MASTODON in The Academy

Honourable mentions:

Orange Goblin / Saint Vitus - Voodoo Lounge
    Solstafir - Voodoo Lounge
    Primordial - The Academy
    Kontinuum - Iceland Airwaves, Reykjavik

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'm going for QOTSA at Custom House Square in Belfast, then Slayer in the Limelight in Belfast (night 2, in spite of the ****ty sound at the start). Missed a serious heap of gigs from October onwards because of final year, including ones I really wanted to see like Morbid Angel, Mastodon, and Carcass, so can't really judge on those unfortunately...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Nominations now closed, very interesting final line up, which will be up shortly

• Advertisement
Advertisement