Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft G36C

• 15-03-2015 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am selling my G36c, single point bungee sling, tact vest, two mags, two batteries and charger for €220.

I have had the G36c for 5 years now with only 1 real issue which was the hop up rubber on the barrel which I had replaced. It fires at 301 fps. It's in good condition with some paint wear on the muzzle and left fire selector.

One of the two mags is made of a cheaper plastic which resulted in the bottom clip being partially broken, the mags are still able to clip together and hold quiet well.

The two batteries are 8.4V 1100 mAh and 8.4V 1500 mAh. The charger is not included in the price as it is the charger that came with the gun and has not been used since I bought a better quality one. I advise you buy a better charger for around €25.

I have skirmished with the G36c 3 times and it works great for its compact size, it weighs so little you could hold it easily in one hand with no struggle making it great for close quarters.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,590 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Duplicate threads are not allowed.Read the forum rules and use your original thread & no bumping a thread within 24 hours.One and only friendly warning.thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement