Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

French Oral Questions:

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Reckle wrote: »
    i did my french oral on friday
    and i do HL french but wasnt asked anything on the recession/drugs/alcohol/smoking sort of thing
    does that mean she thought i was doin OL? or that the conversation wasnt of a HL standard? a mon avis i dont think it went that badly lol

In my mock oral I wasn't asked about current affairs or anything that was that hard at all and I got an A so I'm sure it didn't matter, they might have ran out of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

If I get asked about the ash cloud I am ****ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

kev9100 wrote: »

just tell the examiner you suffer from a respiratory condition and everytime you talk about the ash cloud you get a panic attack

You could say you havn't had time to watch the news because you were studying/doing your homework and you don't know a lot about it. Works for a lot of things but I wouldn't use it too often.

You could say you havn't had time to watch the news because you were studying/doing your homework and you don't know a lot about it. Works for a lot of things but I wouldn't use it too often.

That's not a bad idea at all. Either way, by 11:30 tomorrow it will all be over.

• Advertisement

That's not a bad idea at all. Either way, by 11:30 tomorrow it will all be over.

Lucky you! I'm either last thing Wednesday or first thing Thursday :( I love to just get it over with, i'm starting to think in French now and if my sister hears me saying one more thing in French she just might kill me.

Yeah, I really am lucky to get it over with early. Unfortunately, when it's over it's gonna be 6 weeks of nothing but past exam Q's :mad:.

True, i'm always speaking French in my class. We arn't allowed to speak english unless we really don't know how to say something. Not sure if my teacher will change that but there will be so much more written work and homework to do. I havn't brought a book to French in about a month, I guess that's about to change!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 orladen

can u post dem here we're kinda runnin out of time :D ?

Advertisement