Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

themont85 wrote: »
    Was pondering getting a replacement for my Bills #12 Jim Kelly shirt, only problem is who the hell do I get on the back, we're the Bills :mad:

A.N. OTHER

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Was pondering getting a replacement for my Bills #12 Jim Kelly shirt, only problem is who the hell do I get on the back, we're the Bills :mad:

Posluzny is good when he can stay fit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

jdivision wrote: »
    Posluzny is good when he can stay fit

90% of the NFL dont know who he is :o Our best known player is over the hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

90% of the NFL dont know who he is :o Our best known player is over the hill.

I'm a fan of Posluszny, followed him coming out of college and was unfortunate to hurt himself. He could be there for ages at the Bills, hope he is!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

I got this jersey complete with Brady's name and number in TK Maxx in Dublin for 20 euro a few years back. Absolute bargain.

EAGLES-PATRIOTS-SUPERBOWL-XXXIX.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Picked myself up a Matt Forte jersey from jersey101. Ordered it on the 3rd of February, arrived on the doorstep on the 17th. :D
    Postage is included and no hassle from customs about it.
    The only thing "off" with it is a bit of stitching of the cuffs of the arm but meh.. Not too shabby for €30.

Click for a much bigger image so you can make out the stitching/details etc.

p1030133b.th.jpg

p1030131f.th.jpg

p1030130o.th.jpg

p1030129.th.jpg

p1030127.th.jpg

p1030126g.th.jpg

p1030125.th.jpg

p1030124p.th.jpg

p1030123c.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Nice pictures to show the quality of the jersey from 101! Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭james finn

my relative is rich gannon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

james finn wrote: »
    good for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

james finn wrote: »

Nice one of my all time favourite players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭fermoyboy

I purchased jerseys from www.dhgate.com twice before. It's a bit like ebay in that you have to find a decent seller with a good trust score.

First jersey I got was a Taylor #56 jersey and it's great quality.

Second purchase was for a youth's xl Simms #11 jersey which was advertised as being in stock. Had hassle with the seller for weeks over it not being sent etc. Eventually I got refunded half my money and never got the jersey.

So I guess it's 50/50 as to whther or not to use that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rayobri

Hi, longtime lurker on the NFL thread. Was reading this thread regarding the jerseys and tried that website-jerseychannelone.com. I had to leave details as website is down and they emailed me a list of items.Is this how everyone orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

im usually a xxl here,can anyone tell me what size is this on jersey101.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

raven136 wrote: »
    im usually a xxl here,can anyone tell me what size is this on jersey101.Thanks

Usually the sizes from jersey101 are a bit smaller than normal, so the next size up would be the one to go for.

Just ordered a Tebow Gators jersey from jersey101 this morning.
    He might not turn out to be a NFL success but he definately is a Gator legend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,162 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Looks like jersey101 has finally got Julius Peppers jerseys in. The only question that remains, Navy or White? :).

Looks like they also updated their ordering service, you can now choose your size and quantity on the site and don't have to enter the info into the box.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Looks like jersey101 has finally got Julius Peppers jerseys in. The only question that remains, Navy or White? :).

Looks like they also updated their ordering service, you can now choose your size and quantity on the site and don't have to enter the info into the box.

At the price they are going for you may as well get both :P

I'd go for an away one myself, never noticed how nice our one is compared to some others.

The side nav-bar has also been updated (I think) so you can pick home, away, youth or throwbacks for the team you are looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ondarack

lads wats easier/cheaper to use for payment to jersey 101? paypal or western union? i'm thinking western union coz i think i can just tranfer that at my local post office. is paypal free to use tho?? why dont they take credit card??

Paypal is much faster and like you said free.

I'm pretty sure you can use your credit card on paypal to send money without creating an account.

Got my Tebow Gators jersey from jersey101 yesterday, exactly 2 weeks after ordering.
    Delighted with it, will post pictures later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mattman_iflaf

Yep paypal can be used without having an actual paypal account, the seller however must have a registered paypal account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭Rick_

Sorry to drag up an old-ish thread, but I just wanted to add somehting.

I got 4 different teams jerseys for Christmas presents (including one for myself :p) just before Christmas 2009 and got them all on eBay. Prices were varied (between £20 and £45 [so thats €30 and €55] including delivery) and they were all genuine replica jerseys that you would pay $75 on the NFL Shop plus delivery and taxes, so it worked out cheap to get them on eBay. You just need to make sure they are genuine replicas, plenty of websites and YouTube videos will tell you how to check.

Speaking of the NFL Store, I bought some Packers stuff from there last year too, the total order came to $230 (£120) including shipping. I had to pay almost £100 EXTRA for import charges for them though, which pi$$ed me right off. So unless it was vital and urgent (which it never will be) I wouldn't be using NFL Shop again unless I lived in America and couldn't get whatever I wanted in a normal shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Speaking of the NFL Store, I bought some Packers stuff from there last year too, the total order came to $230 (£120) including shipping. I had to pay almost £100 EXTRA for import charges for them though, which pi$$ed me right off. So unless it was vital and urgent (which it never will be) I wouldn't be using NFL Shop again unless I lived in America and couldn't get whatever I wanted in a normal shop!

Yeah defo been mentioned in here a few times I used to order through the NFL shop lots in the past until Customs started to clamp down. Ever since then I send stuff to friends in the US and collect when im there. Pain in the arse the customs charges. Good old government trying to milk us dry :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭Rick_

Unfortunately I don't have the benefit of knowing people in the USA, but my brother in law (who plays for the Craigavon Cowboys and is a massive Rams fan) has relatives in Canada and is visiting them this Christmas, so hopefully I can get him to bring me back some new stuff for Christmas this year! Import charges free!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭Raoul

Anybody know where is the cheapest place to get a Matthew Stafford Lions jersey. jerseychannelone doesn't have them in stock. I am looking for an XL youths. Its 60 dollars from nfl site but then postage is 34 dollars

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭freethepenguins

any one know where I could get the new Jets home jersey, can't get it shipped to Ireland

any one know where I could get the new Jets home jersey, can't get it shipped to Ireland

Where can't you get it shipped from?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭freethepenguins

Where can't you get it shipped from?
    the U.S.

the U.S.

www.nflshop.com deliver internationally but their Delivery charges are high and it will get stuck in customs.

Have you scanned through this thread at all? Plenty of places mentioned in here.

http://www.stateside.co.uk/ Based in UK

http://www.greatamericansports.co.uk/Contact-us/ based in UK faster to call them with your order.

http://jerseychannelone.com/

NFLzone.co.uk

http://jersey101.com

The above are all the websites mentioned on this thread. There is a lot of US websites that deliver here but their delivery is generally high and customs usually hits you also.

Ebay is also another place to try.

jersey101.com is gone but has been replaced by yukijersey.com
    Seems to be the same thing with a different name.
    Have ordered a few times from 101 with no problems.
    But be aware that the jerseys are not real authentic, what do you expect for 30 euro I suppose!!
    Also they are not really washing machine safe as I found out last week, stitching damaged and some printing fell off.
    At least it wasn't a $300 jersey!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I bought a Ravens jersey form here on ebay, 44.99 and it was an authentic, came with all the tags. She took a specific order form me as well, was able to order the exact jersey i wanted! Cheapest I've seen around! Check it out, if what you want ain't there she might be able to order it for you!

Advertisement