Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario or sonic poll!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

mario - the mans a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭weemcd

the mario movie was ****. i think you like the game for the console you first got, i got a megadrive. The sonic cartoons were good, and the darker one was brilliant but i only seen it 5 times. Also i got the comics they were brilliant, there was no mario comics!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭neohoki

ohh yeh... i got sonic comics too they ruled....
    Damn that evil super sonic!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

ACTUALLY there were 2 (maybe more but two i've read) Mario comics. And they were MUCH better than Sonic The Comic. SO BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The first one involved this store clerk getting obsessed with his game boy and the end boss of the GB Mario game controlling his mind and breaking free. so Mario breaks free and it all takes place in a mall. It's just cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭public_enemy

mario is better... because...

• Advertisement
Advertisement