Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No fees or repeat fees paid

• 28-07-2014 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I am a postgraduate student at UL. Is it possible for me to repeat exams in August without having the fees for semester 2 paid or the fees for the repeats themselves?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

I seriously doubt it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

I am a postgraduate student at UL. Is it possible for me to repeat exams in August without having the fees for semester 2 paid or the fees for the repeats themselves?

At the very least you need to have the repeat fees paid. Without paying the semester fees you won't be allowed to view your results.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

How/where do you pay the repeat fees?

I got an email that said
    "There is a non-refundable repeat fee of 171 euro per module (no charge for I grade clearance), the Fees Office will be in contact with you directly in relation to the payment of repeat fees."

but the fees office have not been in contact with me directly. I guess I'll just ring them tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

UL sent out an email via the studentmail system during the week about it. Contact SAA if you didn't get it I'd say.

Advertisement