Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official bitch about daily life in UL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

id guess you can say "no visitor contacted me"

No need to jump the gun. I had a friend who got an email asking him to meet up on Wednesday of our last semester study week.
    He was in there for lest than five minutes.

"This is your coop vist by a member of the department. Is they anything you want to say about your coop?"

"No"

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Beargrylls01

I'm 99.9% sure I registered for repeats last week. I don't have any option to register for them now so does that mean I already have registered?

Not surprised you have repeats by the sounds of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Not surprised you have repeats by the sounds of it..

Is it dark up there with your head stuck up your ar$e??

The repeat registration was there, I told someone how to do it, they checked and the link wasnt there.. I went back on to check and it was gone for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Beargrylls01

garv123 wrote: »

lol I probably deserved that, yes :D The amount of people on here who are 'Do I have to repeat this test?', 'Please calculate my QCA?', 'Can I still get a 2.2?' is getting a bit much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

garv123 wrote: »

lol I probably deserved that, yes :D The amount of people on here who are 'Do I have to repeat this test?', 'Please calculate my QCA?', 'Can I still get a 2.2?' is getting a bit much :)

Well that is one of the purposes of this forum... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I would hate to see some of the guys bathrooms at home. They don't have someone cleaning up after them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

1huge1 wrote: »

Well that is one of the purposes of this forum... :rolleyes:

Broken quote tags make it look like I said that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 themerovingian

Is anybody else having problems getting into their student email?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Hatch92

im having no problems anyways with accessing it

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

Likewise, I have no issue!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

I am, it keeps forwarding me to the outlook home page.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 themerovingian

I am, it keeps forwarding me to the outlook home page.

Mine is fine now, got onto ITD and they said they were experiencing problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ompala wrote: »
    Anyone else waiting to hear back about rechecks?

Still waiting. Anyone know if it usually takes this long?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭garryowenman

Hi Guys. My bike was stolen from outside UL arena last week.

I have contacted Gardai, security etc.

It's a blue Rockville mountain bike

If anyone knows where it is or has any info which may lead to its return please PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Ompala

1huge1 wrote: »
    Still waiting. Anyone know if it usually takes this long?

Got an email for mine today at 4 (went up a grade so happy out!) friend got his last week so dunno how its done tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

If anyone knows where it is or has any info which may lead to its return please PM me

Sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately you have almost a zero chance of getting it back. Security more than likely watched it happen on the cameras and did nothing about it. I know they've done it in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Sorry to hear as well that your bike got stolen. Security here on campus is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

Spammed with emails from Gabriella Hanrahan throughout the semester, and then she seems to disappear when you have an actual question for her...

Spammed with emails from Gabriella Hanrahan throughout the semester, and then she seems to disappear when you have an actual question for her...

She sent an email this morning, so she should be about.

YFlyer wrote: »
    She sent an email this morning, so she should be about.

I emailed her about a month ago and got no reply. Emailed her agan about two days ago and got no reply. However, I see that it's not showing up in my sentbox. Sent an email to and from a personal email address and it's working fine, but also isn't showing in my sent box :/ Fairly odd.

• Advertisement

Try to ring her Office:SU-1005Phone:+353 61 23 3739

You may have to wait till after 2 pm now as its her lunch break now :)

YFlyer wrote: »
    Try to ring her Office:SU-1005Phone:+353 61 23 3739

You may have to wait till after 2 pm now as its her lunch break now :)

Might be handier to do that, thanks. It's not anything urgent anyway. I'd just like to know now if it's the email system acting silly again or not.

Update: I emailed her on my personal email account and she responded quickly, as well as saying that she'd replied to my email already. So it seems there is some issue with the student mail again. Lovely.

Might be handier to do that, thanks. It's not anything urgent anyway. I'd just like to know now if it's the email system acting silly again or not.

Update: I emailed her on my personal email account and she responded quickly, as well as saying that she'd replied to my email already. So it seems there is some issue with the student mail again. Lovely.

Nice 1. Wonder who else is reading this thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

You could have marked her as spam, best decision I ever made! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭marvin_spazz

whats the story with paying for repeats lads should i have gotten something in the post by now?

Registered for repeats online. well it says i did anyway at the time. There is nothing in the fees section about what to pay. Didnt receive an email to confirm im registered for repeats or anything in the module section to say im registered.

At the time there was a repeat modules section which i completed. Is there a deadline repeat fees have be paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

whats the story with paying for repeats lads should i have gotten something in the post by now?

Registered for repeats online. well it says i did anyway at the time. There is nothing in the fees section about what to pay. Didnt receive an email to confirm im registered for repeats or anything in the module section to say im registered.

At the time there was a repeat modules section which i completed. Is there a deadline repeat fees have be paid?

31st of July. Send an email to the Su Academic and he replied this morning saying the 31st

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Hatch92

Anyone know when the timetables are out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,077 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Timetables should be out within the next 2 weeks i'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

Hatch92 wrote: »
    Anyone know when the timetables are out ?

They're usually out around the same time as the CAO offers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Ompala

iLaura wrote: »
    They're usually out around the same time as the CAO offers

Saw on facebook somewhere its 1st August

Advertisement