Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,870 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Gaw_ wrote: »
    Picked up the 3x Pizza Company offer for 4.19 and also 6x Tuborg 500ml cans for 5.

I'll see your Tuborg and raise you 10x440ml Stella 4% 5euro.
    Also own brand deep pan pizza 1.40 :-P
    Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

ShaneU wrote: »
    HP 16GB memory sticks for €7.99, the 8GB sticks are €24.99 :pac:

Have loads of these left in Cavan branch on main st. As someone else said they are marked 39.99 on shelf but wont give a price when scanned and code must be put in manually and should come up as 7.99....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

damn i wish i could get one of those hp usb sticks, i found one tucked away in a cork branch with no price, asked a guy i saw stocking and at first he couldnt find the price on the shelf, then found one turned backwards saying 7.99 but to make sure he went away and scanned it, came back and told me it was 24.99. i tried another local branch today and they only have tdk ones in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Half bottle of Morgan spiced rum (35ml) €9.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hope that's a mistake! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Bit steep.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

:D 'hic'

You get the idea ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

the current tesco leaflet has

Mini Creme Egg Bag 100g
    Mini Egg Bag 100g
    Mini Egg Tube 120g

€1.95 each or TWO FOR €1!

sure it's a misprint, but you might be able to persuade them to give you them at this price

• Registered Users Posts: 7,243 ✭✭✭CH3OH

the current tesco leaflet has

Mini Creme Egg Bag 100g
    Mini Egg Bag 100g
    Mini Egg Tube 120g

€1.95 each or TWO FOR €1!

sure it's a misprint, but you might be able to persuade them to give you them at this price

Big sign in front of them in Arklow" blah blah printing error ......"
    It should be 3 for 2

• Registered Users Posts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭Esel

indough wrote: »
    damn i wish i could get one of those hp usb sticks, i found one tucked away in a cork branch with no price, asked a guy i saw stocking and at first he couldnt find the price on the shelf, then found one turned backwards saying 7.99 but to make sure he went away and scanned it, came back and told me it was 24.99. i tried another local branch today and they only have tdk ones in stock
    I bet he found it was €7.99, but wanted it for himself so told you €24.99. You should have brought it to the till.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Esel wrote: »
    I bet he found it was €7.99, but wanted it for himself so told you €24.99. You should have brought it to the till.

i actually suspected that but not until i had left the store

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

vKl85.jpg

excellent work...

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭skydish79

Large galaxy minstrels puches 270grams €1.88 in tesco santry

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Got the red and white oven glove for 51c. Delighted with it. was able to through out the old burnt one. Thanks to whoever posted that one up originally :)

With all the change over of prices this weekd i'm surprised that there are no more errors showing up. Any one find any?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭fgaha

I got tomy digital monitors yesterday in carlow for €11
    they are selling on eurobaby for €80!!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Spotted in Tesco Tallaght – Tesco Italian range meals are all 2 for a fiver…the 1.2kg lasagne is normally €6 each…but now 2 for €5! Makes sense!? Possibly muck but for €2.50 a piece, worth a try! (each pack supposedly serves 4….hmmm!). I checked that it scans as the offer price. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

vKl85.jpg

excellent work...

You have to wonder whether these are deliberate - a handy way of getting your prices posted on boards and social media by people laughing at the (apparent) stupidity - and getting a massive amount of advertising for the lower price they were selling it at anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭Esel

vKl85.jpg

excellent work...
    Maybe you missed the text around the brand name, or else you are so, so subtle...... Either way, there are lots of people behind you...... :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    You have to wonder whether these are deliberate - a handy way of getting your prices posted on boards and social media by people laughing at the (apparent) stupidity - and getting a massive amount of advertising for the lower price they were selling it at anyway.

i was wondering wait that. or the fact that the single price is so hood people might pick up 2 and get hit with that big price

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

ha ha even tesco arent that good....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

In Tesco Maynooth they had drink coasters "skyline range" for 31c its 4 in the pack they are in the aisle where the dinner plates are

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

In Athlone Carex handwash liquid soap 250ml is reduced to half price which works out around 84 cent from an original price of €1.69 each.
    For some reason it's just 44 cent for one type - Moisture Plus. Picture below:
    070506.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

There are still 2 of the Samsung 22 inch LCD TVs left in Bailieboro in Co. Cavan at 149 euro. Great tv as I have a few myself. Saorview built in...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

muincav wrote: »
    There are still 2 of the Samsung 22 inch LCD TVs left in Bailieboro in Co. Cavan at 149 euro. Great tv as I have a few myself. Saorview built in...:)

I too bought this tv and love it ;) Great for ps3 and saorview

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

siber wrote: »
    In Athlone Carex handwash liquid soap 250ml is reduced to half price which works out around 84 cent from an original price of €1.69 each.
    For some reason it's just 44 cent for one type - Moisture Plus. Picture below:
    070506.jpg
    Just picked up 12 of these. Keep me going for a few months. .thanks a mil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Some lady in ashbourne was picking up several hand washes, I advised her to go with the carex ones at 44c, she said thanks very much and asked how I found out about this stuff, I told her before we go for a shop with check out boards.ie :D

good deed done for the week now

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

nice one Daytob.

I did a good deed to day too, i hope. I left a 50c off spit for 1.75L Avonmore Supermilk stuck to the front carton! .( @1.99 it still is more expensive than 2L own brand) Hope someone enjoyed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

IDShot_225x225.jpg

The plus version of this, also a 3 pack, now €15, also the older cassette is reduced to €4.50. Seen in Lisduggan and Tramore.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭mished

12 275ml bottles of Becks €5 in Tullow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

Hi in Tesco Galway yesterday, Fox's glacier fruits and mints big 220 g bag think, 37cent what a bargain, with lent on the way munching my way through them today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement