Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need a little help in timesplitters 2

• 26-01-2003 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

on the atom smasher level , at the very end, having thrown up all three switches, i have to de-activate the reactor or something like that?

where is it , i always run out of time ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,452 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

u didn't defuse one of the bombs then, when they are all defused the timer disappears, probably the one u use the magnet to pick up and get rid of, it's in the long corridor with the fire at the end that u have to put out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

after u defuse all the bombs you head up stairs and across the steam pipes into the recator room and active the reactor.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,452 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

actually thats just the security grid that u have to deactivate when u play it through on normal/hard. The reactor isn't till the very end, but because of the way the objectives are laid out, if u don't destroy all the bombs it looks like the reactor is what u didn't do, even tho it's 3/4 bombs deactivated.

newb ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

hey thanks people,

i know where i went wrong - it is indeed the long hall with the fire and the gun at the end,

newbie? - maybe not,. but i sure am losing my touch at gaming:rolleyes:

Advertisement