Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Black Hawk Down SP demo

Options
  • 11-01-2003 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Have just being playing it also. There is definite slowdown with my G4 Ti4600 and 1.4Ghz.
    The actually demo mission is fun enough, not fantastic by any stretch of the imagination. You can quick save whenever you want up to 3 times. I belive F6 saves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Love this to bits. A jitter every now and then on my machine (which scores about 12,000 in 3DMark) , very very good. I can forgive the slowdown for that. The Multiplayer demo is the most played multiplayer game between my mates right now, glad to see that the single is as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Played both the Sp and the Mp, tis a good game, ive enjoyed the whole Delta Force series so far.

Sp demo runs jitter free on my 1800+ and gfti4200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Revoque

Try fiddling around with the graphics options .

Getting an average of 45 fps with...

Resolution.........1280*1024
    FSAA..................Off
    Terrain Detail.....High
    Object Detail......High
    Texture Quality..High
    Bit Depth............32
    Water Quality....High
    Shadows...........Normal
    Particle Density.Normal

P3 1Ghz, 512Mb 133 ram, Geforce4 Ti 4200.

:cool:

Advertisement