Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Anyone know what subject you're not going to be counting for points?

Probably French and English ( I do applied maths as an 8th)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75152015&postcount=2204

Well that went exactly to plan:p, Sunday is actually worse than I imagined it would be, I've got to log off now and get through this mountain.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

No idea, I wish I had one really bad subject I could do pass in and not have to worry about! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Bubbleope wrote: »
    Maths probably! :P got a shneaky feeling i won't be doing too well in that... xD

i s'pose. it was a pretty good midterm! :D surprisingly. :P
    Now I think of it, it'll probably be a toss up between maths and Irish :/
    Yeah it actually was, kinda glad I did nothing in a weird way :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Joey. wrote: »
    Now I think of it, it'll probably be a toss up between maths and Irish :/
    Yeah it actually was, kinda glad I did nothing in a weird way :pac:
    we're such bums doing nothing.. :P
    from now on.. I WILL DO MY HOMEWORK ON TIME AND I WILL ACTUALLY STUDY.
    maybe typing it will help to convince myself.. :pac:

• Advertisement

we're such bums doing nothing.. :P
    from now on.. I WILL DO MY HOMEWORK ON TIME AND I WILL ACTUALLY STUDY.
    maybe typing it will help to convince myself.. :pac:

We so are..ah well, no regrets :pac:
    Haha I might hold you to that :p In my case it's I will actually do my homework :o

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

We so are..ah well, no regrets :pac:
    Haha I might hold you to that :p In my case it's I will actually do my homework :o
    i'm gonna go, and come back later.. when i have my homework done!!! xD serious. Must get it done!! :eek:
    see ya. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Prob Irish or Maths since they're my pass subjects. Most likely Irish. :)

i'm gonna go, and come back later.. when i have my homework done!!! xD serious. Must get it done!! :eek:
    see ya. :)

I need to get some motivation :pac: ha see ya later :)

I feel bad now that everyone else has actually gone to do work:eek:

Anyone else freezing!?

• Advertisement

Cian A wrote: »
    I feel bad now that everyone else has actually gone to do work:eek:

Anyone else freezing!?

Not everyone :pac: Nah mam turned on the heating there a while ago, t'is lovely and warm in my room :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

NO!
    I CAN'T HAVE A COLD! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!
    :mad:

Christmas tests....where only sniffles can be heard

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Snow's coming I'd say. :D

I'm going to hold you to that. Please come snow asap. Then again we'll probably miss days from other holidays instead:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

the sraith pictiur must be the most boooring thing i've ever done, have three more to go, why didnt i do it all week!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I'm going to hold you to that. Please come snow asap. Then again we'll probably miss days from other holidays instead:(

Would you rather be up at 8 in the morning and be forced to leave your nice warm bed to get up while it's bloody freezing? :P Nah, I'd rather a snow day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Guys you're all so lucky having homework for the midterm to go and do. I'd kill for homework, even if I had to write 5 poetry essays! I have exams this week, and I've done about 5 hours study overall over the week. I'm so screwed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Guys you're all so lucky having homework for the midterm to go and do. I'd kill for homework, even if I had to write 5 poetry essays! I have exams this week, and I've done about 5 hours study overall over the week. I'm so screwed :(

You can do my chemistry for me if you want.

I'd prefer that, Homework has to be done in most cases, I get away without studying for most tests and do waaay better than I expected.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Christmas tests....where only sniffles can be heard

Awkward as feck if you have a bad cough during them. :cool: Especially if you're doing a listening test... :pac: :p

You could do my Kinsella essay if you really wanted :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Siobhnk wrote: »
    You can do my chemistry for me if you want.
    You could do my Kinsella essay if you really wanted :P
    I genuinely would if you'd do my study for me!
    I'd prefer that, Homework has to be done in most cases, I get away without studying for most tests and do waaay better than I expected.
    Well unfortunately I'm not a natural genious!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

@Conthecat: I'm not filling in my CAO for ages yet, I've still no idea what I'm picking.
    I made up my mind during TY work experience, now have a second idea instead of putting sports and leisure all over my CAO :D
    Well look, it's your decision and if youre sure it's what you wanna do then just go for it. :)
    (
    Have a new super idea, gonna tell her I changed my mind and putting sports down in first place, she won't know til next year ;)
    More than likely Biology, my worst subject by a million miles!!!
    I think it's only worth doing pass subjects if you're aiming for at least an A2!
    I hope so, but mr. snow please wait til after I get my tonsils out and am better! :D

I genuinely would if you'd do my study for me!

Well unfortunately I'm not a natural genious!

What d'ya have to study? I'd honestly rather have to do that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

What d'ya have to study? I'd honestly rather have to do that :(

Feel the exact same as ya! I'm afraid to ask my friend how much study coz I know she's spent most of yesterday and today at it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

maths or french

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Feel the exact same as ya! I'm afraid to ask my friend how much study coz I know she's spent most of yesterday and today at it :(

Most of my friends have done little more than me, to be fair :pac: I was planning on catching up next weekend, but that definitely isn't going to happen now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Kieran Lad

Fair cold....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Halfway through a Larkin essay, decided to take a break for a while. I don't even mind Larkin, I just hate writing essays!

English, definitely :P Unless I happen to get a good mark in it, but I'm really not going to put as much focus on it as other subjects.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement