Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury Cream Eggs- How do you eat yours?

• 12-04-2006 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

This board must be made already, but I could not find it. So here it goes.
    Here is how I eat mine:
    1. I split it in half.
    2. I suck out the sweet gooy part.
    3. Put one half in my mouth and let it melt.
    4. Repeat with the other half.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Over a dead body.

Resize that sig. please.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Bite the top, eat one of the sides, then eat the remaining side. Simple! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

bite the top off, suck out the middle then eat the melting chocolate! yummy

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Bite at the top, bit wee bits off from the side with gooey bits stuck to it. I do this down the whole egg until there is nothing left :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

same as daixii, but i prefer the galaxy or aero eggs, the creme eggs are soo sweet!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Why do people go crazy for these damn things... They all went out of date at the begining of this month and now i've got a car full of them (I'm a cadbury rep) What does a man do with 400 million billion creme eggs??? There's only so many i can eat. (even though they are passed their sell by they're still fine to eat for another 3-4 months)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Onkle51 wrote:
    What does a man do with 400 million billion creme eggs???
    throw em this way mate!! :D

I have a good aul throw on me but all the way to tipp?? I'll roll them to you:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Stick them up on ebay perhaps!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

byte wrote:
    Bite the top, eat one of the sides, then eat the remaining side. Simple! :)

Same as.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

In the nip. Best way, No contest:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

With frequency, speed and randomness.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,363 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Anyone else notice how quickly they became "Cadbury" creme eggs?

colm_mcm wrote:
    Anyone else notice how quickly they became "Cadbury" creme eggs?

What like they used to be known as just creme eggs and then the marketing guys pushed it in our faces so much that they are cadbury creme eggs? A job well done by the marketing team if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I bite off the tiniest possible amount I can at the top, then I just suck and keep on suckin'... Then I gobble up the chocolate.

We should actually have a contest to see who can describe how they eat their Cadbury's Creme Egg without it sounding incredibly phallic. Don't think that's possible...

Love the ads too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That was indeed a sensual post, I removed 'chocolate' and put in '...'

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I was never a fan of the Cadbury's Creme Egg. There are far nicer ones out there, like the Rolo or Galaxy ones.

Flukey wrote:
    I was never a fan of the Cadbury's Creme Egg. There are far nicer ones out there, like the Rolo or Galaxy ones.
    Have to agree.

Not to be crude but the horrible looking white slimy stuff in creme eggs makes me wanna throw up. Just looking at it makes me think that it could in fact be a male bodily fluid...........GROSS!!!

But then again, it is not...and tastes fabulous. I see heresy in teh last two posts!

Can you eat eggs?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

bite off the top, scoop out the white bit with my finger...then eat the egg!! the chocolate tastes so rich after all the sugar in the inside ...mmmm :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

That was indeed a sensual post, I removed 'chocolate' and put in '...'

Ooh Tar, you are FILTHY!!!

filthy!! OH YEAH, I'M GORGEOUS!!
    *dances*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Just bite into it, nothing fancy. Gota love cream eggs

i really don't understand what peoples fascination is with these creme eggs, particularly at this time of year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

memphis wrote:
    i really don't understand what peoples fascination is with these creme eggs, particularly at this time of year.

Marketing to be honest, even the thread concept is a testament to how well the marketers have done their job.

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Marketing to be honest, even the thread concept is a testament to how well the marketers have done their job.
    You think so? From what point in a marketing respect?

Care to elaborate a little?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Endasaurus

I like to munch it vigorously!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

With a surly confidence jabbing the core with a beautiful felt tip pen inside the nearest washing machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

I take the WHOLE lot in my mouth and get to work on it, love to swallow the warm white stuff....:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

bite off the top, scoop out the white bit with my finger...then eat the egg!! the chocolate tastes so rich after all the sugar in the inside ...mmmm :D

oooh snap!!!:D

Advertisement