Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

17-10-2013, 19:58   #1096
drhgdrg

It will be back to approx 1 week delay by the end of next week.September/October is probably the busiest period for processing FIS.

Advertisement
29-10-2013, 21:46   #1097
Minicopper

Anyone know what ye wait time is?? My Fis is up today and dnt want to be waiting ages for it??
01-11-2013, 11:20   #1098
foxlyn1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicopper View Post
Anyone know what ye wait time is?? My Fis is up today and dnt want to be waiting ages for it??
I applied the 7th of September and we missed one payment. It was so quick. Just have all your paperwork. I can't speak for current wait time.
Thanks from:
01-11-2013, 12:59   #1099
Minicopper

Got my letter this morning to say my money was in the bank and all!!! Didn't even miss a payment!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxlyn1234 View Post
I applied the 7th of September and we missed one payment. It was so quick. Just have all your paperwork. I can't speak for current wait time.
12-11-2013, 11:40   #1100
nimron

Any delays at the mintue anyone know. My renewal is wednesday hoping it will just continue without being stopped
Advertisement
20-11-2013, 20:28   #1101
Shelli2

Anyone knows how long it takes for a first time application takes to be processed at the moment?
Thanks from:
04-02-2014, 14:26   #1102
rigu

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer10 View Post
How long is the waiting list for family income supplement renewal.
does anyone know how is FIS calculated for second time application, ?? since I have applied initially my salary had increased for a period of 6 months , I did take more hours to cover for a maternity leave, FIS payment has not changed because of that, now I 'm back part time, and my FIS is due for renewal, so I'm on low wage again, and sending in for renewal, how is it going to be calculated, I need to send in my P60.

Thanks in advance
04-02-2014, 16:56   #1103
shsgdus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigu View Post
does anyone know how is FIS calculated for second time application, ?? since I have applied initially my salary had increased for a period of 6 months , I did take more hours to cover for a maternity leave, FIS payment has not changed because of that, now I 'm back part time, and my FIS is due for renewal, so I'm on low wage again, and sending in for renewal, how is it going to be calculated, I need to send in my P60.

Thanks in advance
They will base it on your 2013 P60.

04-02-2014, 23:14   #1104
jca

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigu View Post

Thanks in advance
They usually calculate your weekly income on your P60 divided by 52 if your income varied over the year.
Advertisement
07-04-2014, 12:10   #1105
ary2good

What are the waiting times now

07-04-2014, 15:32   #1106
jca

Quote:
Originally Posted by ary2good View Post
What are the waiting times now
I hope its short as mine ends the end of may. The renewal was sent out two weeks ago.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion