Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PS2 Memory Card

• 08-11-2002 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

I bought a PS2 and Vice City yesterday; €320. I'm skint and need a PS2 memory card. Xtra Vision were charging €45(!).

Where can I get a reliable, bog standard 3rd party card. From the stories I heard about those compressed memory 3rd party cards for the PS1 I'm wary of taking the cheap option. Any suggestions on where I can pick one up at the right price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

as afr as know theres very little difference in the price
    your better stickin with the sony one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

the prices of memory cards are outragious I don't think you can buy other ones apart from sony. All places charge €45 or there abouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

i bought my one from www.play.com
    for 28 euros,get one quick

Advertisement