Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's Britney Bitch - the 'Oh God, what's Britney done now?' thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

That is messed up on so many levels. I don't even have the words.

If anyone really wants to see it, the pic is up on wwtdd.com but I'm not posting the exact link cos frankly it's just too weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

My only explanation for it is: "look world, I'm not pregnant".

But only a crazy crazy weirdo would choose such a freaky way to say that...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Stargal wrote: »
    That is messed up on so many levels. I don't even have the words.

If anyone really wants to see it, the pic is up on wwtdd.com but I'm not posting the exact link cos frankly it's just too weird.

Oh Christ :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Im sick to death of hearing about her....!

im sorry if that sounds bad but seriously like. i think at this stage a lot of what she does is for the attention.

Im sick to death of hearing about her....!

im sorry if that sounds bad but seriously like. i think at this stage a lot of what she does is for the attention.

Nah.. it's like a car crash, you just can't not look...

• Advertisement

dublindude wrote:
    My only explanation for it is: "look world, I'm not pregnant".
    But only a crazy crazy weirdo would choose such a freaky way to say that...
    Yeah I had the same thoughts. Unfortunately.

According to jezebel.com the photos aren't for sale, because the owner of the agency that took them isn't sure what to do with them.

I really think that this might be a new low in celebrity er, culture. That's totally the wrong word but I'm exhausted and it will do. But yeah, actually showing Britney's used sanitary pad? Jesus. I mean, seriously, wtf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 IFONLYJESUSKNEW

Here is the U.S., she is the star on TMZ, a celeb show. Every day its a "what has Brit done today". So this week she was seen buying pregnacy tests, getting in high speed chases with the poperatzzi and the cops, and now people are thinking she is clinicly schitsophrenic.
    We in the USA are just waiting for her untimely death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

Everyone she's back :D and her new song is brilliant I mean up there with Toxic

http://perezhilton.com/?p=4817

I didn't like that at first but it kinda grows on ya.
    I luv "You want a piece of me" it such a Britney sticking two fingers up at the press type of song.. Luv it!

Anyone hear that radio clip of her talking to reporters in an English accent???.. She is fcuking balloobas, people!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Didn't hear it, but I did read something about her putting on an English accent the other day.
    Something about her new boyfriend.

I'll try to find the link.

• Advertisement

Terry wrote: »
    Didn't hear it, but I did read something about her putting on an English accent the other day.
    Something about her new boyfriend.

I'll try to find the link.

I heard it on Spin1038.. It's cringeworthy, and one reporter asks her what part of England she's from and the rest laugh and she gets all offended and tells them to move on.. Strange strange girl..

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

But sure now the reports are saying that she's got multiple personality disorder, and British Britney is one of her personalities. Did you hear about the night she invied the photographers into her home for drinks, and then switched personality after a couple of hours and kicked them all out?? (Source: http://www.wwtdd.com/index.phtml?t=BRITNEY+SPEARS) I have to say though, the MPD thing would explain an awful lot, and I find myself hoping that's what she has. Cos otherwise she's just a complete nutbag!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Shes jus been carted off again! Hopefully they sort her out this time God love her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

She's a fucking human being, who is obviously mentally unstable. Give her a break and leave her alone and find some other celebrity to crush.

I think TMZ has the clearest (and probably the most accurate) account of what happened to her last night. Linky or else just read on:
    How Britney's Second Psychiatric Hold Went Down
    TMZ has broken story after story in the middle of the night, detailing the second commitment of Britney Spears that occurred in the last few hours. For all of you who have just logged on, here's a summary.

Last night, Britney's new psychiatrist went to her home and felt she was a danger to herself and others -- partly because of her reckless driving and partly because of her "downhill behavior." As a result, the shrink launched a plan (days in the making) to have Britney committed to UCLA Medical Center by calling the cops.

Sources tell us the cops knew it was coming. In fact, the plan was for cops and paramedics to take Britney away the night before, but it was scrubbed. Last night, it all went down according to plan. Cops even used code to minimize craziness in transporting Britney to the hospital. Over the police radio, she was referred to as "The Package."

Before the cops arrived, the shrink told her she was going back to the hospital and she offered no resistance. She said, "Is something wrong?" She made hot chocolate and waited. Her mom, Lynne, got extremely agitated, accusing Sam of engineering the impending commitment. We're told Brit told her to "shut the hell up." She demanded silence, sat on the floor and wrote notes to people who were there as they waited. When emergency personnel arrived, Brit went on the gurney without resistance.

When everyone arrived at UCLA, things got heated. Jamie Spears began screaming at Sam Lutfi, accusing him of trying to control Britney. We're told as far as the doctors are concerned -- at least for now -- Lynne and Jamie Spears are not calling the shots. The point guy for the docs is Brit's friend, Sam Lutfi.

Sources say after Britney's commitment earlier this month, she was extremely upset at her dad for getting angry at Sam and the hospital staff. Britney had lawyers draft several documents, however, we're told she did not sign a durable power of attorney giving Lutfi the power to make medical decisions on her behalf. Nevertheless, something was signed and doctors are going to Lutfi for guidance. Jamie went off on Lutfi in the hallway, accusing him of trying to control his daughter.

Britney has been calm in the hospital, even getting a "cigarette break."

We're told during the initial 72-hour stay she cannot be forced to take medication against her will. If, however, she refuses to take the meds, the plan is for the psychiatrist to go to court and have Britney held for an additional 14 days, during which time he could administer proper medications.

As TMZ first reported, Britney has already been diagnosed with a bipolar disorder and has sporadically taken her medication. But one source says the meds just aren't doing the trick.

Oh, and get this. Lynne Spears drove to the hospital tonight with Brit's pap friend Adnan!

Stay tuned.

She's a fucking human being, who is obviously mentally unstable. Give her a break and leave her alone and find some other celebrity to crush.

Yes cause she hangs around Boards.ie the whole time...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Surely the info TMZ has there is a sign that someone breached doctor patient confidentiality. I wouldn't think much of the psychiatrist if he/she is telling people all of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

Now she has left hospital against medical advice and there are rumours swirling around her manager Sam Lufti about him drugging her, it seems this Britney thing will run and run.

I feel sorry for her because she is messed up and needs help.

Advertisement