Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

roses luxury collection

• 04-08-2006 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

Has anybody had these chocs? Apart from them being scrummy one of the chocs, rich caramel barrel, has a treble clef engraved on the top of the sweet- why?

was gonna ask cadburys but there is a big long questionnaire to complete to contact them. If anybody has an email ad or a hotline to them I would like to get to the bottom of this........... :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭Archeron

Do you not find they're the same as regular roses except they cost 8 times more? the sweets seem to be the same, just laid out in a fancy way, and way less of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Archeron wrote:
    Do you not find they're the same as regular roses except they cost 8 times more? the sweets seem to be the same, just laid out in a fancy way, and way less of them.

Well, there is a difference in the taste, as I have enjoyed regular Roses on numerous occasions (too many) and noticed the difference. But they're on special at a local store and I might not buy as regularly when they return to full price, but there is a difference in taste and quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I hope they have those hazelnut in carmel ones otherwise I'd be very disappointed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

those white chocolate ones with the strawberry filling = \o/

parasite wrote:
    those white chocolate ones with the strawberry filling = \o/

No, no, no! They rank with those nasty coffee ones. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Ruu wrote:
    I hope they have those hazelnut in carmel(

"double choc hazelnut in caramel" :D

Brilliant! :) I'll have those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

The roses luxury collection aren't actually produced by cadbury. They are made by a belgian chocolate company for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭fasterkitten

Archeron wrote:

yep they taste cheap but aren't even as tacky-nice as normal roses

Advertisement