Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

20% off ebookers code

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Pythia wrote: »
    There are quite a lot of exclusions but I did use APP20 last night for a hotel in Las Vegas, delighted with the price.

http://www.ebookers.ie/deals/Hotel-Exclusions/

What hotel are you staying in? Check out destinationcoupons for some useful coupons on things in Vegas. Mon ami Gabi is a great restaurant opposite the Bellagio fountains and reasonable priced. Steak frites for under 40$

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭kindalen

Any new codes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭jellyboy

kindalen wrote: »
    Any new codes?

i used download15 yesterday and it worked for me..

if you download the app theres 20percent off

• Registered Users Posts: 45 sylwunia

Hi does it work with hotel only or flights as well?

jellyboy wrote: »

Hi did you use it for hotel or flights?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

What hotel are you staying in? Check out destinationcoupons for some useful coupons on things in Vegas. Mon ami Gabi is a great restaurant opposite the Bellagio fountains and reasonable priced. Steak frites for under 40$

Thanks for the link, looks like a great website. We booked the Palazzo.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

City15 15% off hotels. Ends midnight Sunday.

(Previous times they have given that code, city20 is valid too for 20% off. That might work this time too)

(Previous times they have given that code, city20 is valid too for 20% off. That might work this time too)

Hi anyone has code for flights only?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Cheers the CITY20 worked for me, just got a 5 star hotel in Galway for e90 for the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,531 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

City20 just worked for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement