Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

possible to get an early morning bus to shannon airport?

• 02-07-2014 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if jj kavanaghs still do the early bus to the airport? Need to get to shannon for a half 6 flight in a few weeks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Got the Kavanagh's bus from Arthur's Quay at 04:00 a few weeks ago. If you're checking in on-line you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭bennyl10

An File wrote: »
    Got the Kavanagh's bus from Arthur's Quay at 04:00 a few weeks ago. If you're checking in on-line you'll be grand.

Will have a bag to check in you see.. dunno i would i be able to?
    Is that the earliest bus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Will have a bag to check in you see.. dunno i would i be able to?

Even at 4 you will be grand.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The flight I was on left at 6:35. Bus got us to Shannon in plenty of time. One of the lads with me had to check in his case but he was literally the only person in the queue! No hassle at all, and we were just sitting around waiting to be called to the gate after that.

What day of the week are you going?

An File wrote: »
    The flight I was on left at 6:35. Bus got us to Shannon in plenty of time. One of the lads with me had to check in his case but he was literally the only person in the queue! No hassle at all, and we were just sitting around waiting to be called to the gate after that.

What day of the week are you going?

How.long did the bus take can i ask.:)

Our flights at 6:50 and will be on a wednesday so shouldnt be too bad!

Thanks a million :)

• Advertisement

bennyl10 wrote: »
    How.long did the bus take can i ask.:)

Our flights at 6:50 and will be on a wednesday so shouldnt be too bad!

Thanks a million :)

I think it was only 30 minutes or so. Stopped once to pick up a gang of lunatics by the Ardhú. There aren't many delays on the road at that hour of the morning! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Even getting the bus at 5 would give you loads of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Even getting the bus at 5 would give you loads of time.

Is there a bus at 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭highlydebased

The Dagda wrote: »
    Is there a bus at 5?

Bus Eireann goes from station at 0505, arrives airport 0554.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Bus Eireann goes from station at 0505, arrives airport 0554.

I wouldn't be too relaxed about it though :o

• Advertisement

Mr. G wrote: »
    I wouldn't be too relaxed about it though :o

Ya think the 4 would be the best bet!

Just don't do what I did and throw your bag on the bus for Dublin by mistake! :pac:

Advertisement