Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Musicians Wanted Ska/Reggae Band Galway

• 11-06-2015 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Musicians Wanted Ska/Reggae Band Galway

Ok starting from scratch here need Drums,Bass,Keysboards,Lead Guitar,Rhythm Guitar already here :) brass might come at a later stage if need be..Also front person needed (Male or Female) Don't matter

Would need dedicated members that are willing to put in the time to rehearse..gigs at a later stage depending on progress!!

So who's in??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CSeale

Absolutely up for this. Yes yes yes. Does your post say you will be playing rhythm? If not, I would love to play rhythm. If so, ska is generally fun, I can also do lead. Nothing overly fancy though haha. But I've been looking for a ska project in Galway for ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Robarley

CSeale wrote: »
    Absolutely up for this. Yes yes yes. Does your post say you will be playing rhythm? If not, I would love to play rhythm. If so, ska is generally fun, I can also do lead. Nothing overly fancy though haha. But I've been looking for a ska project in Galway for ages!

Brilliant if you can do lead your in,i played Rhythm in a ska band for 24 years time to move on,you live in Galway?

First post updated!!

Bump!!

Ok update,have Sax,Trumpet,Rhythm Guitar,Lead Guitar need drummer and bass to start practice,who's in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 drums4u

experinced ska drummer here give me a shout asap based near galway all pro gear

drums4u wrote: »
    experinced ska drummer here give me a shout asap based near galway all pro gear

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lynchmassaker

Still looking for a bass player?

Still looking for a bass player?

PM replied to :)

Great we have Bass Player,any Drummers out there up for a bit of skanking :) oh and if there is a singer out there aswell would be even better

• Advertisement

Drummer and singer needed to forum ultimate ska band in Galway!!

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3 outtaspace

Hi! I´m Belen and im from argentina but im living in catalonia since two years ago. Now i moved to Galway, and i have only 5 days here, but im already in an apartment. So... I sing Reggae , Rocksteady, Ska, Jazz, Soul, and Vinil retro oldies and lovely stuffs...

So... My idea was search for a ska and reggae band here, and... I put it in google, because i need it and i really want it. I found this web site, and i made a profile just to talk with you... ahah

Maybe we can know eatch other !! :D

Thanks.

PM Sent.Looks like we have a Female singer :)

Hey! I dont know why my PM is not in my inbox ,maybe you can send me it again. Thanks.

please listen the rukumbines ska banda in youtube! aielobelen(arroba)gmail.com is my personal email

i'll get back to everyone asap thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 halfgrey

Hi there.
    I`m a drummer from Galway. I`d be happy to rehearse with ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 juniperbobb

Hey, drummer here also, played around Galway in punk ska bands for a couple of years, hit me up if your still looking!

Excellent stuff..both please pm me..

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement