Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying a Nissan March (Auto)

• 05-09-2014 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

I can't seem to find a decent thread on this topic, so all opinions and advice welcome.

I've always loved the Micras. Had an old 96 banger for my first car and I loved it.
    I also owned a stunning Figaro that was stolen a month ago and destroyed. It completely broke my heart.

I have looked at both the March and the Micra and the price difference between the two is huge. I'm looking at an 06 model with 30k miles on the clock for 4k. In comparison there's an 05 Micra that has 50k miles on the clock and none of the bells and whistles for 4700.

I'm just wondering if I'm taking a risk with the Jap import as I think the Jap parts are hard to find here.

Just to point out, it must be a 5door auto car around the 4k mark. I love bright colours and quirkiness. Any suggestions also welcome.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Advertisement