Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Milan 4/7
    Milan -1 17/10
    Milan -1 Corner handicap Evens

Simples!

By the way, anyone who is thinking of betting on 1st scorer etc. in this match don't be drawn in by paddypower's ''offer'' of money back if there's a penalty.

Milan have got (and ibra has scored :D ) 5 penalties in their last 6 games and with all the controversy over it in Italy, there's a lot of pressure on the referee in tonight's match. There's an extremely strong chance that there won't be a penalty.

This goes the same for the Inter match who have conceded 6 penalties so far.

That being said Prince Boateng looks good odds Anytime scorer @ 13/5 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭BQQ

Muamba (Bolton) to score anytime @ 17/1 with PP

Came close against Fulham at the weekend. Price too big to pass up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Both teams to score in the Blackburn match at 4/7. Blackburn have failed to keep a clean-sheet all season at home & Bolton have conceded in all but one of their away fixtures. Apparently Scott Dann, Ryan Nelsen, Michel Salgado and Gael Givet are all missing from the Blackburn defence as well.

Also going to go against everyone here & have a punt on a Bolton win at 13/5. Blackburn have lost 6 of their 8 home games and tonight could seal Steve Keans faith. I know Bolton are on a terrible run but both clubs know a loss tonight and they will be sitting bottom over xmas so hopefully this can bring an improvment out of Bolton. Bolton have won twice away from home this season & I think they will score tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Warper wrote: »
    PP have 6-1 on Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool to win.

Fancy them all bar Utd, thats the dodgy one.

Speaking as a Liverpool fan, Wigan are a bit of a bogey team and they have improved of late. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a draw. That's 2 dodgy ones.

In fact Wigan Draw No Bet at 3-1 could be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Siena V Fiorentina

First Goal after the 28th minute @ Evens.

Thats worth a bet, so its my first bet of the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 antthekiddie86

Hi lads, bit new to this. Can't help feeling wolves, Blackburn, Milan treble is a banker, pays about 7/1 on pp, looks good I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Hi lads, bit new to this. Can't help feeling wolves, Blackburn, Milan treble is a banker, pays about 7/1 on pp, looks good I think.

as a Rovers fan, I can assure that you should never have Blackburn down as a banker. No matter if we were playing Craggy Island's Over 70's 5-A-Side team or Bolton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

And Norwich are never easy to beat !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Blackburn and Wolves are both dodgy as f*ck. Anything but a banker IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 antthekiddie86

wprathead wrote: »

as a Rovers fan, I can assure that you should never have Blackburn down as a banker. No matter if we were playing Craggy Island's Over 70's 5-A-Side team or Bolton.
    Agree no such thing as a banker in any sport on any team but feel Blackburn not getting the run of luck lately, will change tonight me thinks

• Advertisement

sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit my above post for some reason..

anyhow, I like these 3 Copa Del Reys Games:
    Seville -1 at HT @ 11/5
    Madrid -1 at HT @ 10/11
    HT/FT- Espanyol/Espanyol@ 6/4

In Ligue II:
    boulonge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭fabregas4cesc

bolton blackburn both to score,
    milan game under 2.5 goals,
    sevilla -1,

10er gets about €42

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

Thomas Vermaelen anytime @ 7/1 looks tempting to me with Ladbrokes. Villa were awful from set pieces against Liverpool and Vermaelen always poses a goal threat. He could have had a couple against City. 3 goals already since he came back. I fancy this.

20/1 First goalscorer also if your that way inclined.

Dont u get double odds if he scores the second goal with ladbrokes

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Great wee treble here @8/1

well worth 20 snots in my view

Milan-1
    Blackburn Bolton over 2.5 goals
    Marseille win

Milan have beat Cagliari on the last 5 occasions and Cagliari have only won once at home this year, Milan should be way way too strong for them.

Marseille need to win this one to climb back up da league and are in decent form, Nancy are ****e and in bottom 3, marseille @10/11 too good to pass.

Blackburn - Bolton over 2.5 goals, i think this could be a dodgey one as the 2 need wins badly and will go into the game really cautious as both managers know if they lose they will most probably be handed their P45 tomorrow morning. Two of the worst defence in league conceding the most goals in the league is my reasoning for picking this.

other good shouts ive seen are
    Yakubu anytime @ 7/5
    N.zonzi to be booked anytime 3/1

Higgytash wrote: »

where you get that?! he's 11/10 on PP and I thought that was generous

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

wprathead wrote: »
    where you get that?! he's 11/10 on PP and I thought that was generous

I just looked it up and was thinking the same thing...He could be playing CB as well

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Anytime Scorer Special
    Ibrahimovic & Yakubu 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Bolton Liverpool City treble for me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Unibet have Nzonzi @ 3.00

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Yes @ 8/13
    Blackburn v Bolton
    Both Teams To Score

Yes @ 8/13
    Wolves v Norwich
    Both Teams To Score

Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Score And Ac Milan To Win @ 7/5
    Cagliari v AC Milan
    Score And Win

Marseille @ 10/11
    Nancy v Marseille
    Match Betting

Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 59.78

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭fabregas4cesc

Higgytash wrote: »
    Great wee treble here @8/1

well worth 20 snots in my view

Milan-1
    Blackburn Bolton over 2.5 goals
    Marseille win

Milan have beat Cagliari on the last 5 occasions and Cagliari have only won once at home this year, Milan should be way way too strong for them.

Marseille need to win this one to climb back up da league and are in decent form, Nancy are ****e and in bottom 3, marseille @10/11 too good to pass.

Blackburn - Bolton over 2.5 goals, i think this could be a dodgey one as the 2 need wins badly and will go into the game really cautious as both managers know if they lose they will most probably be handed their P45 tomorrow morning. Two of the worst defence in league conceding the most goals in the league is my reasoning for picking this.

other good shouts ive seen are
    Yakubu anytime @ 7/5

i rarely go for a -1 for an away team, too dodgy for me!! marseille good shout, sound

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

magherakid wrote: »
    Anytime Scorer Special
    Ibrahimovic & Yakubu 4/1

I've put same except as part of wincast. 9/1. Yak to do business for the Rovers!

Really Like this
    Linfield to win to nil: @ 20/21
    Linfield haven't conceded at home since 1st of October
    Lisburn Distillery have scored 15 goals away, but that is why the odds are so decent I believe.

Rats, I'm not on Unibet, but thanks TiltedBrain and Higgytash for heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭paulisagayboy

Unibet have Nzonzi @ 3.00

thats 3 in total - 2/1 still a good price! worth a punt!

do bet365 do individual card prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Draw at HT in the Siena - Fiorentina game tomorrow looks tempting, this season Siena have held Juventus, Inter and Milan to a draw at HT.

Yes!!:D

thats 3 in total - 2/1 still a good price! worth a punt!

just realised that it was tilted brain who posted it not the OP--check me out explaining odds to the main man!!:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

HT draw in the Nancy v Marseille game

Nancy are a very defensive side, they've held PSG, Montpellier and Lille to a goalless draw at HT this season.

wolves are good for a draw at ht too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

alfalion wrote: »
    Dont u get double odds if he scores the second goal with ladbrokes

Really? Where did you see that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

ac milan
    marseille
    clermont
    bts in both epl games
    espanyol

10 returns 345...seems too good to be true hence ill be keepin my money but on face of it looks good. clermont best away team in ligue 2/the name of marseille and milan ok they're away but to weak sides/espanyol home to celta vigo and youd expect goals in epl tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement