Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sean Connery in Babylon 5.. am I going crazy?

• 11-01-2008 5:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

At the very beginning of this episode, the 'shuttly dyson' is entering.. babylon control says to remember to remind your passengers about customs regs blah blah blah, and the voice that responds .. I could swear it's connery. Or it's the a fanstic impression anyway, but why would they do an impression for a throw away line.

the episode is called 'exogenesis' it's in season 3... not sure what number.

if anyone's got the dvd there or anything check it out and tell me I'm crazy or late to the obvious bus. It's in the first minute of the episode.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Good lord, that sounds nothing like Sean Connery, its just some guy with a Scottish accent :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

shut up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

rofl :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thread of the year.

You freakin r-tard ;P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

get the hell out of my galaxy! :/

Wouldn't it have been funny if they turned around and said... "No, we were here first!" and like kicked Sheridan in the face or something? Good times ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Mordeth wrote: »
    am I going crazy?

Answered your own question with this thread, I'm afraid. :o

Advertisement