Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave and Time Machine forum

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

kbannon wrote: »
    I would recommend against using Panasonic time machines because they are crap and have issues with people ending up like Seth Brundle when things went wrong!

yeah. you're far better off anyway building your own than buying store bought. that way you can calibrate the nanochron containment fields to function at a higher frequency, which generally makes for a smoother ride. it's not that hard anyway, all the tools you need are a screwdriver, a fork and some nail varnish.

handmixers aren't good anyway. they tend to crap out under stress, you're much better off modifying a blender, generally tends to give a higher output.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I found my hairdryer, used in conjunction with the washing machine s another time machine

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Hairdryers and washing machines are ideally suited as they both contain sibling elements (air and water)! A tumble dryer can be used also instead of a hairdryer and has the advantage of carrying more people across the time portal.
    Don't use washing & drying combi machines though as they frequently break down and the last thing you want is to get stuck in the middle ages trying to fix it! It took me several hours to get mine sorted!

Tell me bout it, nearly got burned at the stake once when that happened

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I found my hairdryer, used in conjunction with the washing machine s another time machine

Hairdryer? Washing machine? :confused:

• Advertisement

now that's just sh*te-talk.

Its ok Zaph, I don't expect ya to know ;)

My travels to medieval times tell different, as does my fun trip to when I'm old.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Its true. They say they'll be ready in 10 minutes and show up two hours later. If you ask them about it, they say they were only there for a short while.

I'm usually never more then 10 minutes late. Maybe 20 if traffics bad, or there are no busses. Sometimes I'm even early

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

are the poll results for real ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think Vex changed them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

even satan is on our side.
    how can we lose!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I am downloading Back To The Future as we speak. :cool:

will someone check when this gets approval.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Once it gets approved I'll go back and post it before this thread starts so that the entire request won't be necessary!

Biff Tannen Vexorg is still trying to get his time machine working first so he can go back to 2015 and buy Gray's Sports Almanac in order to make himself a mutli-millionaire and change the course of history.

There's always one.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    so he can go back to 2015.
    where is he now?

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    where is he now?

Toiling away in his lair no doubt.

*shakes fist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

+1
    i did something. yay yay yay yay yay yay YAY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

666 yay votes, O_o. I made my breakfast in the microwave this morning, fanbloodytastic.

Ruu wrote: »
    666 yay votes, O_o. I made my breakfast in the microwave this morning, fanbloodytastic.

Is there anything they can't do?!

What did you have Ruu?

Reheated pizza, from the night before. :)

• Hi. Just got in from the Future. This forum didn't go down too well. Something about time-space continuum and a toaster.

Argh, someone must have switched it to the bagel setting! :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ah just back now, don't worry lads everything is sorted.

Edit: It appears I came back a bit too early, I probably set the toaster to 4 slices instead of 2. :(

Hi. Just got in from the Future. This forum didn't go down too well. Something about time-space continuum and a toaster.

Wait, what? That's not meant to happen. Next you'll be telling me that Hector O'Heochagain didn't become Irelands next ambassador to the UN. I had better fix this back in a jiffy.

Ah just back now, don't worry lads everything is sorted.

Edit: It appears I came back a bit too early, I probably set the toaster to 4 slices instead of 2. :(

don't listen to him lads. that's not the AC we know, he's trying to subvert us.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote: »
    Hydrated pizza, from the night before. :)

Ah Ruu, [SIZE=-1]you sure know how to hydrate a pizza![/SIZE]

Advertisement