Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Zombie Attack: What do you do?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

So you're at home when you turn on the news to RTE. There is a report about people getting attacked and eaten by the zombies. This is nationwide. What do you do? Do you sit at home or try to escape somewhere else. For me, I would stay where I am. I live in the countryside so I imagine I'd be able to sustain myself.

I'd head for the countryside......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

nc19 wrote: »
    I'd head for the countryside......

In pretty every zombie book those that try to flee die as everybody tries to do the same thing. Survivors hole up where they are until initial panic ends.

Where you are often is not your home, Trying to get home also is a good way to get you killed.

Advertisement