Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No Way Out - Pre-PPV Thread - *Spoilers*

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Epico/Primo vs. Gabriel/Kidd vs. The Uso's vs. Titus/Young - 4 way tag match to become the #1 contenders for the tag titles

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

WWE have a rather talented tag division, too bad they never get any TV time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Larvard Haw School ! God Tony lillian would be proud

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Lawvard Har, Harvard Law School.:D

"He is a graduate of Larvard Haw.... Harvard Law School"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

And Hawkins and Reks were jipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Good man, chimel!

Well that was erm....

Countout? Really??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Ridley

WWE have a rather talented tag division, too bad they never get any TV time.

I've been critical of the tag division too but the past couple of weeks it seems to have been focused on. Thought that had stopped after Truth got injured but I got Primo/Epico continuity on a pre-show with a match on the PPV itself. I'll take it. ;)

And I agree Reks/Hawkins should have been in the match.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

who won?

Prime Time players on PPV. This could draw hundreds of dollas, hundreds of dollas, hundreds of dollas!

who won?

Brodus by Count Out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Prime Time players Main Eventers on PPV in TNA. This could draw hundreds of dollas, hundreds of dollas, hundreds of dollas!

fyp

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement